Page 14 of 365 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Some guys are great assistant coaches. Head guys, not so much!
    Yep, and some guys need some time to figure it out. Richman might be a good head coach someday (likely somewhere else) if he's able to learn some things from these last few years.

$190k/year hope he saved his $1 million he will need it living on Hole #3 at Bois De Sioux in Wahpeton for next 50 years.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    https://www.grandforksherald.com/con...all-coach-ndsu

Wow read this---how things can change in 5 years
    “They all kept telling me that if I didn’t hire this guy, it would be the dumbest thing I’ve ever done,” Taylor said.

Yeah... now keeping this guy would be the dumbest thing we've ever done.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Richman has had every opportunity to excel also has had new facilities; practice facility & arena to help recruiting

FACTS ARE FACTS
    1. Lack of player development
    2. Lack of Offensive Strategy---put your best players in positions to be successful
    3. Lack of Game Management---sub patterns, adjustments what other team is doing, key timeouts, drawing up OB plays after timeouts
    4. BEST ONE---Lack of creating a culture a winning culture where players want to stay 4 years

He has to be done at NDSU-----UNLESS HE WINS OUT and WINS THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!!! NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP

Richman has had every opportunity to excel also has had new facilities; practice facility & arena to help recruiting

FACTS ARE FACTS
    2. Lack of Offensive Strategy---put your best players in positions to be successful
    3. Lack of Game Management---sub patterns, adjustments what other team is doing, key timeouts, drawing up OB plays after timeouts
    4. BEST ONE---Lack of creating a culture a winning culture where players want to stay 4 years

He has to be done at NDSU-----UNLESS HE WINS OUT and WINS THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!!! NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP
    Hold up now. I think we should be fair. I would be willing to let him stay if we get to the sweet sixteen.

Something seemed to happen to get this thing off the rails back in mid season in 2016-2017. Then we had players leaving left and right. There was no fun anymore, in the stadium or on the team.

FACTS ARE FACTS

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Hold up now. I think we should be fair. I would be willing to let him stay if we get to the sweet sixteen.

Something seemed to happen to get this thing off the rails back in mid season in 2016-2017. Then we had players leaving left and right. There was no fun anymore, in the stadium or on the team.
    Okay, deal. Win out and get to the Sweet 16. Then he can stay.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Bison on ESPN+ against Misery State. Game starting now.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How has Saul done since he took the job at Ohio?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    How has Saul done since he took the job at Ohio?
    Ohio Bobcats (Mid-American Conference) (2014–present)
    2014–15 Ohio 10–20 5–13 6th (East)
    2015–16 Ohio 23–12 11–7 2nd (East) CBI Semifinals
    2016–17 Ohio 20–11 11–7 2nd (East)
    2017–18 Ohio 14–17 7–11 T–4th (East)
    2018–19 Ohio 5–2 0–0

Ohio: 72–62 (.537) 34–38 (.472)
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Outta curiosity, are we so in need of a win that we resort to scheduling D3 schools now? I saw the game was on ESPN Game Plan then it stated Northland College was D3, so I quit watching after we got 6 points
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer