Page 11 of 365 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

I don't even know the iowa state score. Itd be a disservice to Verizon and my data to waste unlimited internet in looking it up

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    SOOOOOOOO....what happens IFFFFFFFF RICHMAN, currently 2-7, 20 games left (including GIMMIES--Dickinson St. and Northland College)---finishes season 8-21, 9-20, 10-19, or 11-18---ALL OF WHICH POSSIBLE-- IS RESIGNED???????
    The Richman Era

2014-15 season - 23-10 W% - .697
    2015-16 season - 20-13 W% - .606
    2016-17 season - 19-11 W% - .633
    2017-18 season - 15-17 W% - .469
    2018-19 season - 2-7 W% - .222

If he miraculously gets to .500, we still shouldn't keep him. He has not shown any growth to this program. It will just be prolonging mediocrity at best era.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    SOOOOOOOO....what happens IFFFFFFFF RICHMAN, currently 2-7, 20 games left (including GIMMIES--Dickinson St. and Northland College)---finishes season 8-21, 9-20, 10-19, or 11-18---ALL OF WHICH POSSIBLE-- IS RESIGNED???????
    People will call for Larson to go, which should happen if he brings DR back

This shit is sad. That is all.
    College of Business Alumnus

Here's one way to answer the original thread question: I went to games regularly from 2007 thru the first year in the SHAC, and had five season tickets from 2010 on. I would also follow the road games however I could (TV, radio, gamecast etc.) After the first year in the SHAC I gave up my season tickets and I didn't go to a single game last year or this year so far, and I don't bother to try to watch on tv or listen on the radio. Season ticket cost was a factor as well as being a bit disappointed in the arena remodel. But when the team was competitive and fun to watch, I went to every game in the old BSA. Pretty sure others have similar stories. Does that mean the program has been run into the ground? I don't know but it's in a pretty bad state from my perspective.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So the other day I mention throwing a 1-3-1 or 2-3 zone in couldn't hurt and against Drake all of a sudden we are running a 1-3-1 for about 5 consecutive possessions, then I mention playing Deng and Rocky at the same time and all of a sudden it happens at Iowa State.....is Dave scouring Bisonville for coaching help? If that's the case just fire him now and give me the job for the rest of the year, I bet I can fix the offense....and even the defense before the Summit League tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Here's one way to answer the original thread question: I went to games regularly from 2007 thru the first year in the SHAC, and had five season tickets from 2010 on. I would also follow the road games however I could (TV, radio, gamecast etc.) After the first year in the SHAC I gave up my season tickets and I didn't go to a single game last year or this year so far, and I don't bother to try to watch on tv or listen on the radio. Season ticket cost was a factor as well as being a bit disappointed in the arena remodel. But when the team was competitive and fun to watch, I went to every game in the old BSA. Pretty sure others have similar stories. Does that mean the program has been run into the ground? I don't know but it's in a pretty bad state from my perspective.
    What you're saying makes a lot of sense in theory but NDSU did lead the Summit League in average attendance last year.

I'm not saying that should save Richman's bacon when it comes to the program's downward spiral in performance on the court but in terms of attendance they're still doing pretty well relatively. Although I'd expect that number to take another dip this year with the way things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    What you're saying makes a lot of sense in theory but NDSU did lead the Summit League in average attendance last year.

I'm not saying that should save Richman's bacon when it comes to the program's downward spiral in performance on the court but in terms of attendance they're still doing pretty well relatively. Although I'd expect that number to take another dip this year with the way things are going.
    I cant even give away from Front Row seats to friends who just years ago loved to watch NDSU basketball.

Ben Woodside... we miss you
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Yep, the priduct and the venue sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    So the other day I mention throwing a 1-3-1 or 2-3 zone in couldn't hurt and against Drake all of a sudden we are running a 1-3-1 for about 5 consecutive possessions, then I mention playing Deng and Rocky at the same time and all of a sudden it happens at Iowa State.....is Dave scouring Bisonville for coaching help? If that's the case just fire him now and give me the job for the rest of the year, I bet I can fix the offense....and even the defense before the Summit League tourney.
    Why hire you when Dave gets to channel you for free?
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.