Page 10 of 367 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Fred Hoiberg rumored to have been fired by the Bulls. Give a call Matt. Just sayin....purple...kinda
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

I think the title of this thread should be changed to a statement. Just remove the question marks and switch the first two words. Richman has........

One of my biggest issues with Richman is that the program has lost it's identity. With Saul it was efficiency and defense that the program prided itself on, even when the team lacked talent they brought it and forced teams to grind out games agaisnt us. Right now we have the 298th ranked defense, easily the worst in program in history.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    One of my biggest issues with Richman is that the program has lost it's identity. With Saul it was efficiency and defense that the program prided itself on, even when the team lacked talent they brought it and forced teams to grind out games agaisnt us. Right now we have the 298th ranked defense, easily the worst in program in history.
    This can't be true. According to Coach Richman this program is all about toughness and great defense. Just ask Dave Richman.

I remember when Saul Phillips coached a bunch of D2 players like Josh Vaughn, Freddie Coleman, Nate Zastrow, Eric Carlson, and Mike Felt was on that team, and that team was terrible, I think they won 10 games all year. They also were in competed hard and were in basically every single game. They lost to Iowa State by 2 points. They lost to a Paul George led Fresno State team by 14 points which could argued be their worst loss of the season. They never got blown out.

This year alone there have been 4 embarrassing losses (so far), and 2-3 bad losses.

New Mexico St - not a bad loss on paper other than the fact that NDSU& wasn't competitive against them. At all.
    Miami of Ohio - 2-4 against D1 teams. And they beat NDSU by 11. Pathetic.
    Incarnate Word - they are also 1-5 against D1 teams. Only win is to NDSU. Otherwise they have been terrible. Take away NDSU and they have lost by an average of 23 points. That's how bad they are.
    East Tennessee St (5-3 against D1 teams) - blowout loss
    Gonzaga - I remember when Bison lost to a #1 Indiana team in what was considered an embarrassing 26 point loss. The Gonzaga loss makes the Indiana game look decent.
    Drake - not a terrible loss by any means, but letting them shoot 70% in the second half? Defensive culture?
    Iowa State - pretty embarrassing. Completely run out of their gym.

Just horrible. This team and program just sucks and is an embarrassment right now. Makes me depressed to even think about it. Never have I thought I wouldn't even bother tuning into the games, and that started last year. I have never wanted a prideful team to lose as much as this team just so the coach gets fired at the end of the year. Just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    I remember when Saul Phillips coached a bunch of D2 players like Josh Vaughn, Freddie Coleman, Nate Zastrow, Eric Carlson, and Mike Felt was on that team, and that team was terrible, I think they won 10 games all year. They also were in competed hard and were in basically every single game. They lost to Iowa State by 2 points. They lost to a Paul George led Fresno State team by 14 points which could argued be their worst loss of the season. They never got blown out.

This year alone there have been 4 embarrassing losses (so far), and 2-3 bad losses.

New Mexico St - not a bad loss on paper other than the fact that NDSU& wasn't competitive against them. At all.
    Incarnate Word - they are also 1-5 against D1 teams. Only win is to NDSU. Otherwise they have been terrible. Take away NDSU and they have lost by an average of 23 points. That's how bad they are.
    Gonzaga - I remember when Bison lost to a #1 Indiana team in what was considered an embarrassing 26 point loss. The Gonzaga loss makes the Indiana game look decent.
    Drake - not a terrible loss by any means, but letting them shoot 70% in the second half? Defensive culture?

Just horrible. This team and program just sucks and is an embarrassment right now. Makes me depressed to even think about it. Never have I thought I wouldn't even bother tuning into the games, and that started last year. I have never wanted a prideful team to lose as much as this team just so the coach gets fired at the end of the year. Just pathetic.

Oh don't worry, we have 1-6 EWU coming Saturday. That's a guaranteed win... Then losses vs Missouri St & Montana probably .... Then gritty northland cc.

2-10 should be are schedule heading into the summit. Lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Oh don't worry, we have 1-6 EWU coming Saturday. That's a guaranteed win... Then losses vs Missouri St & Montana probably .... Then gritty northland cc.

2-10 should be are schedule heading into the summit. Lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Preach it!! Agreed 100%!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This depresses me even more about the current status of this team.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SOOOOOOOO....what happens IFFFFFFFF RICHMAN, currently 2-7, 20 games left (including GIMMIES--Dickinson St. and Northland College)---finishes season 8-21, 9-20, 10-19, or 11-18---ALL OF WHICH POSSIBLE-- IS RESIGNED???????