Thread: Summit League Recruiting Rankings

Default Summit League Recruiting Rankings

Prep hoops came out with the summit league ranking for recruiting. I thought Richman was good at recruiting looks like we are behind the ball here as well. Any thoughts?

https://www.prephoops.com/2018/11/th...ting-rankings/

First time post. I am huge NDSU basketball fan and try to catch every game I can, but the last two years I can hardly watch it any more. I see no offensive plays and the players are just not developing like they should. I hope this is the last year for this coach.

Default Re: Summit League Recruiting Rankings

With no seniors or schollies coming off the roster this year the only commit they have is Noah Christenson which is a much needed skilled big man so I wouldn't read much into that. The men's basketball program, as you noted in your post, has much bigger issues than recruiting IMO.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan Forever View Post
    . I am huge NDSU basketball fan and try to catch every game I can.
    im sorry......

Recruiting rankings when you have 1 player means nothing. I dont question talent. I question development of talent. AJ Jacobson seemed to peak as a freshman. So either he was at his ceiling year 1 and he wasnt talented or he didnt develop his game

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    im sorry......

Maybe I should have said I WAS a huge fan. Just love basketball and I hate that I cant even watch my favorite team. Paying a coach almost $200,000 to pass the ball around the three point line is ridiculous.

Maybe I should have said I WAS a huge fan. Just love basketball and I hate that I cant even watch my favorite team. Paying a coach almost $200,000 to pass the ball around the three point line is ridiculous.
    trust me I agree, dumped my season tickets...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    trust me I agree, dumped my season tickets...
    I renewed mine but living 90 miles away and the product on the floor, I will have to think long and hard about it next year.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I renewed mine but living 90 miles away and the product on the floor, I will have to think long and hard about it next year.
    i live 10 minutes away, poor quality, would jump back in right away if real efforts are made to change the program

23Bison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Boy isn't that the truth!!!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Btw on the topic of Christensen I thought I heard somewhere (on The Insiders maybe) that he's now up to 6'10". That'll be some length that's sorely needed on this team. Granted he's probably 2 years away from even playing any significant time since he'll likely redshirt and we need a staff in place that can develop that length into a solid D1 player.