Page 206 of 455 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I guess I can see that. From my point of view my posts on it are not about smack it's about thinking it's not a good idea for your QB to be gone during playoff week. Call that smack if you want I call it my opinion.
    I get it. I don't really disagree. The way the OP phrased it, it rubbed me wrong.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

My comment was referring to the difference between cultures. Bison leaders don't take days off. Easton epitomizes Bison culture. To me, it is telling that the leaders of our team are staying with the team in the middle of the playoff run. It wasn't a knock on Taryn specifically. He earned the nomination and can do as he pleases. However, it is a small difference showing that the Bunnies may place a greater emphasis on individual awards than the Bison do. For the Bison, it tends fo be team first. It is evident in the way they play and practice.

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    My comment was referring to the difference between cultures. Bison leaders don't take days off. Easton epitomizes Bison culture. To me, it is telling that the leaders of our team are staying with the team in the middle of the playoff run. It wasn't a knock on Taryn specifically. He earned the nomination and can do as he pleases. However, it is a small difference showing that the Bunnies may place a greater emphasis on individual awards than the Bison do. For the Bison, it tends fo be team first. It is evident in the way they play and practice.
    But again, Kyle was a leader too and he went. Yes, it was a different position, but he was still a leader who took the day off for an individual award.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Easton is one of the top three for the Payton award! Congrats!

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...15315317620804
    Congratulations to Easton. Even as a Jacks fan, I hope he wins the award. He deserves it.

I see Taryn finished 7th overall with 5 QBs finishing ahead of him. My question for you guys is besides Easton, do you think there are four better FCS QBs than TC? There is a lot of FCS knowledge on this board and I’m curious as to what your opinions are.

TC should be top 5.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbacker View Post
    Congratulations to Easton. Even as a Jacks fan, I hope he wins the award. He deserves it.

I see Taryn finished 7th overall with 5 QBs finishing ahead of him. My question for you guys is besides Easton, do you think there are four better FCS QBs than TC? There is a lot of FCS knowledge on this board and I’m curious as to what your opinions are.
    I'm not so sure Stick is better than TC. They're both pretty darn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbacker View Post

I would put TC top 3.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I'm not so sure Stick is better than TC. They're both pretty darn good.
    No comparison in arm strength or top end speed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    No comparison in arm strength or top end speed

Not sure who you're saying is better? I think Stick definitely has a bigger arm. Not sure who's faster.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Not sure who you're saying is better? I think Stick definitely has a bigger arm. Not sure who's faster.
    ES. I thought it was obvious.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt