Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Troy Anderson's high school PR in the 100 meters was 10.88 and 22.11 in the 200 meters......very fast......very, very fast.
    I’m not doubting his speed. We’ll need to adjust/figure out angles in order to not let him past those. He is a solid player/runner. One of the reasons Cats have been successful. Other teams can’t or didn’t do what I’m suggesting, and we need to put helmets on him to slow him down!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

NDSU fans need to realize that cat fans are new to being above .500

They rarely watch real football and are not great judges of talent as you can see by the asinine statements on their board and here.

This isn't their fault its what happens every year when fools luck out and get into the playoffs at 20-24 when they don't deserve it in any way. Then they run their mouths trying to convince people they belong when deep down they know they don't.

This team isn't like Georgia Southern, cats have very limited talent but they run their mouths like Eastern, Coastal Carolina or Uni fans but the result is 99% rinse and repeat. They talk all this shit before the game then get get housed every year. They play in the Big Fluffy conference so the beating is gonna be worse than usual.

It's not their fault for they truly do not know.
    Ignorance is bliss and Bozeman is loaded.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Troy Anderson's high school PR in the 100 meters was 10.88 and 22.11 in the 200 meters......very fast......very, very fast.
    No one is running 10.88 in a knee brace. I'm just not seeing this kid getting more than 50yds against us. He is big, 230ish, with nice speed for his size but we are at a different level athletically.

I've already said as much in this thread or another but I'll say it again. I like the Anderson(spelling?) kid a lot as a tough sob and talented football player but I don't see him being anywhere near as affective against the Bison D as he has been in other games.

After watching Choate's press conference I really like him a lot and think he's on the right track to build a solid program there. Unless of course we steal him away when Klieman leaves

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 11-28-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Everyone keeps talking about Andersen's size and speed, but keeps forgetting we have the same thing with not only Easton Stick, but also Trey Lance. I believe the NDSU scout team will have their defense well prepared by Saturday.

Yeah, I can tell you never ran track. A 10.88 100 and 22.11 200 is pretty darn fast for a white boy. Stick doesn't have that kind of speed and I doubt Lance does either.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    NDSU fans need to realize that cat fans are new to being above .500

They rarely watch real football and are not great judges of talent as you can see by the asinine statements on their board and here.

This isn't their fault its what happens every year when fools luck out and get into the playoffs at 20-24 when they don't deserve it in any way. Then they run their mouths trying to convince people they belong when deep down they know they don't.

This team isn't like Georgia Southern, cats have very limited talent but they run their mouths like Eastern, Coastal Carolina or Uni fans but the result is 99% rinse and repeat. They talk all this shit before the game then get get housed every year. They play in the Big Fluffy conference so the beating is gonna be worse than usual.

It's not their fault for they truly do not know.
    Ignorance is bliss and Bozeman is loaded.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Yeah, I can tell you never ran track. A 10.88 100 and 22.11 200 is pretty darn fast for a white boy. Stick doesn't have that kind of speed and I doubt Lance does either.
    What is fast for someone who is not a "white boy"?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    FYI ND high school records for 100 and 200: 10.44 and 21.58. MT high school records: 10.66 and 21.06 He's fast but there are faster. I would say Stick is pretty close to this kid speedwise, but Stick runs much better with the ball. Oh, and 4 tenths of a second in 100 meters is forever, that's how far off he is from the ND 100 meter record.

I suppose we're going to high school stats.

Nothing I can find with Easton's track, if he ran but his Hudl shows a 4.66 40 which is kind of fast, no?

Trey Lance is a 4.6 flat.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cat fans act like having a running QB is some sort of an unstoppable novelty. FYI, in the MVFC, almost every team has a QB that can run. The Bison win those games because they stop everything else and then limit the damage a running QB can inflict. Anderson will not score 40 points on his own.