Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Montana, where the men are men and the sheep are.....nervous.
    Say that to a native Montanan rancher and you would be knocked the fuck out. Native Montanans are great. It's the west coast and other transplants that are f ing that great state up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

If it weren't true they would laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Good counting the minutes until your tailgate in Fargo. See you next weekend

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Venison Chili is on the menu.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Say that to a native Montanan rancher and you would be knocked the fuck out. Native Montanans are great. It's the west coast and other transplants that are f ing that great state up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    The west coast people are screwing the state up but us natives aren’t as big of assholes as this makes us sound. I grew up on the ranch and pretty much everyone in my family is a rancher. If we heard a comment about montanans and sheep we’d just roll our eyes at hearing the same old tired joke for the thousandth time. Then we’d calmly exit the room, head outside and trap the best looking ewe we could get our hands on.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    The west coast people are screwing the state up but us natives aren’t as big of assholes as this makes us sound. I grew up on the ranch and pretty much everyone in my family is a rancher. If we heard a comment about montanans and sheep we’d just roll our eyes at hearing the same old tired joke for the thousandth time. Then we’d calmly exit the room, head outside and trap the best looking ewe we could get our hands on.
    A good sport with a keen eye for the ladies.

They've done that to Colorado too.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’ve watched the Cats several times this year. I’ll provide my expert insights on the battle this week when I have hands on a keyboard. I’m sure you all will lose solid sleep til then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The short version......they just don't have the horses on either side of the ball to get it done.

I love Montana. Coeur d'Alene is beautiful.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I love Montana. Coeur d'Alene is beautiful.
    Wait, what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I believe you about how good NDSU is and every Cat fan who has posted on here has given you guys nothing but respect but if you think our boys are going to just rollover you will be the one surprised on Saturday.

There is something about living around these big old mountains that makes a kid tough but I suppose you flat landers wouldn’t know much about that.
    I've lived in Montana for 20+ years, one thing you learn living here. 'Cats fans have a yuge case of penis envy, from years, no decades of playing second fiddle to the mighty Griz. I'll see lots of 'Cat attire this week, after saturday none at all.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think you have your Montana college towns confused.
    Nope, just ask the hippies that protest 24/7 in front of your courthouse.