Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd try. LUNDE!

Default 3rd try. LUNDE!

WHATS HIS STATUS, I KNOW, BUT APPARENTLY I CAN'T TELL MY FELLOW BISON FANS... so GUESS!

Default Re: 3rd try. LUNDE!

Tom is officially done. Will be working in the office to maintain his (non-athletic) scholarship. Somebody else will not be playing the first half of next year....any guesses who?

HA HA.. OH OH OH ME!!!

12 Rosenberg, Matt G 6-2 162 Jr. Golden Valley, Minn. (Hopkins HS)

Wink Re: 3rd try. LUNDE!

good guess, but no, somebody with a full-ride

Lo Riley...

I LOVE SPECULATION!!!

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Morman, due to injury???

Ok, lets just go down the line Sam Sussenguth

And the winner is.............LakesBison

with a guess of Zo Riley who did not make the grade (s)

GO BISON

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunder Rolls View Post
    Tom is officially done. Will be working in the office to maintain his (non-athletic) scholarship. Somebody else will not be playing the first half of next year....any guesses who?
    Thunder Roles - Have you been reading Bisonville for sometime and now just decided to register so you could share this infomation? If so, welcome. While I would never want to discredit someone for simply not having enough posts, you have to admit it almost seems that someone who might have already been a member created an "alter ego" to claim things and not have to take responsibility for them. While you may not need to cite your source specifically, it would strengthen your "facts" if you gave us some sort of reason to believe you are privey to this info.

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON View Post
    Thunder Roles - Have you been reading Bisonville for sometime and now just decided to register so you could share this infomation? If so, welcome. While I would never want to discredit someone for simply not having enough posts, you have to admit it almost seems that someone who might have already been a member created an "alter ego" to claim things and not have to take responsibility for them. While you may not need to cite your source specifically, it would strengthen your "facts" if you gave us some sort of reason to believe you are privey to this info.
    Your first sentence is correct in that I have been reading Bisonville for some time. However, this is not the first time I have posted. Check back to the days before TM announced his CSU departure. I believe you will find I posted accurate information at that time as well. Judge for yourself as to the validity of my (few) posts and whether you choose to believe that I may be privy to certain information. And finally, I probably do have an alter ego but it has not surfaced yet as a routine poster on this board......just not my style =) I cannot wait for more Bison FB and BB to start!!

The Thunder Rolls