Thread: Andrew Brommer

Default Andrew Brommer

Sounds like he is going to reopen his recruitment after committing to Minnesota. Does anyone know if NDSU had any interest in this kid?

Default Re: Andrew Brommer

I take it either no one knows anything about this kid or they don't think he will amount to anything. I guess with all the talk about that Dan Vandervieran kid from Purdue possibly transfering up here people might be interested in Brommer. Does anyone know if the Bison showed any interest in him. Here is a link from scout.com

http://minnesota.scout.com/2/647995.html

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't heard anything on this kid. I'm confused by your first post. Reopen his recruitment after committing to Minnesota? Does that me committed to Minnesota and then backed out?

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    I haven't heard anything on this kid. I'm confused by your first post. Reopen his recruitment after committing to Minnesota? Does that me committed to Minnesota and then backed out?
    Yeah....he will be a senior in high school next year and had given a verbal to Minnesota but with Tubby signing there he is having second thoughts. I believe that Wisconsin and Northern Iowa where some of the other schools he was interested in before giving his verbal to Minnesota. I just curious is NDSU is interested in this kid at all. Read the link I posted

I am sure the Bison coaches know about him, and his "new" status. Of course with the NCAA rule that does not allow them to talk about recruits until they sign, we wont hear anything directly from them.

533 In a row

He is still a potential U of M kid, he has the ability. Northern Iowa, U of M, Colorado State, NDSU will all be on him. His dad played for NDSU for one year under Irv....so there are plenty of ties. I think we were on him as early as 10th grade. I heard he is about 6'8 and would play the 4/5. We really need a break in the post......really need a break. HOpefully a kid like this will understand he could literally come in and play monster minutes and join what is already a solid program.

He will not be at Minnesota, that was made pretty clear by Tubby to Andrew and his father. They watched his 43 Hoops team play over 10 times last month and did not think he was a good fit. Northern Iowa was the first team to offer him and was the first team to call when they found out he was back on the market. Iowa just landed his AAU teammate Anthony Tucker and they are looking at Andrew now as well. He is tall and athletic so that alone will get him plenty of looks, but he has a long ways to go.