Page 290 of 355 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Thank you, I do indeed feel great about it. In fact, I wish everyone would sell unused reserved passes to help out those without a spot.
    it doesn't help get more people in, it does help people with cash get a closer parking spot. Seen it last year with some people I know, they sold them and one guy was there with another group, walked to his spots and it was just people parked there for the day.

Nothing wrong with that they paid, but these guys will never sell their spots again I know that

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB;1284015[B
    ]Open seats at the Fargodome is due in large part to the idea that you can't get tickets. It would help if people could stay out in the tailgate lots during the game. [/B]I have friends that won't even attempt to go to the game or tailgating because they "can't" get tickets. Some of this is a missed opportunity for NDSU, especially for the playoffs. They should be constantly trying to keep that demand up instead of resting on their laurels. We are a small slice of NDSU fans and the fact we know most of whats going on isn't commonplace, even with as big as NDSU football has gotten. They may have explained processes to people like us that know where to look, but how much does the casual fan visit www.gobison.com? Probably never. Cross promote. Cross promote. Cross promote. They should be explaining themselves any chance they get on the radio, TV, print, etc.
    What does one have to do with the other?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I am a big advocate of "NEW INDOOR STADIUM!" (or even outdoor stadium, don't @ me), however I understand the cost is prohibitive. I love when opponents of doing anything regarding a new stadium often quote 300, 400, and even 500$ million dollars when citing how impossible it would be to build (which is absurd- any stadium that could or would be built wouldn't even be HALF as large or even HALF as decadent US bank Stadium, but whatever) - anyways, the point is, is that I would be extremely happy if we're able to add 1k-2k seats and some suites for those big$$ donors. Bring the amenities up a notch and double down on the FFD. A 20k and refurbed FFD is a damn nice stadium for a very very long time, no matter what level of football we play
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Default Dome Upgrades

Is this is new?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Last edited by Christopher Moen; 07-11-2018 at 04:35 PM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

why do all of YOU. .... and NDSU want to continue with the Fargodome & City of Fargo taking all of the revenue's OFF OF NDSU FOOTBALL.

when NDSU could build its own on campus 42,000 seat stadium with 4 major sponsors at $25 mil each and $100 of their own.

AND KEEP ALL OF THE REVENUE?? please help me understand why no one in this town or university will stop this nonsense.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I've never seen a helicopter pad in the dome, so I'd say yes. (Sorry, had to)
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I've never seen a helicopter pad in the dome, so I'd say yes. (Sorry, had to)
    How about the side entrance to locker room? For some odd reason, I don’t remember seeing that before.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Is this is new?

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I am a big advocate of "NEW INDOOR STADIUM!" (or even outdoor stadium, don't @ me), however I understand the cost is prohibitive. I love when opponents of doing anything regarding a new stadium often quote 300, 400, and even 500$ million dollars when citing how impossible it would be to build (which is absurd- any stadium that could or would be built wouldn't even be HALF as large or even HALF as decadent US bank Stadium, but whatever) - anyways, the point is, is that I would be extremely happy if we're able to add 1k-2k seats and some suites for those big$$ donors. Bring the amenities up a notch and double down on the FFD. A 20k and refurbed FFD is a damn nice stadium for a very very long time, no matter what level of football we play
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    How about the side entrance to locker room? For some odd reason, I don’t remember seeing that before.

Is that the field level entrance that leads to the elevator and escalator?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Are they incorporating a garage door?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Is that the field level entrance that leads to the elevator and escalator?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yes.

Handrails come down and it gets replaced with 3 rows of seats and a steel panel to complete the field wall. Only way you'd really notice it once the padding goes up (if you're not sitting on it) is the handrail is a different shape/color there.