Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Howdy from SHSU!

IowaBison Guest

Default Re: Howdy from SHSU!

INJURY REPORT

2006: Suffered a Grade-2 right shoulder separation in the second quarter on a 1-yard catch vs. North Dakota State and had to be helped off the field. Was expected to miss the rest of the season, but only sat out the Ohio State game before returning for the final three regular season games. Missed the Insight Bowl to undergo surgery.

I thought it was Humber who hit him, not Mays. I had some pretty thick beer goggles on at the time so I could be wrong ;D

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone
    I thought it was Humber who hit him, not Mays. I had some pretty thick beer goggles on at the time so I could be wrong ;D

Mays.

Mr._Burgundy Guest

I absolutely LOVE Walker, but Rhett scares the crap out of me. Again, this is the best part of going D1. The opportunity to see a stud QB like Rhett come in and play at the Fargodome. OH, and I am already planning on making his stay a painful one. He will hate to be in front of the best section in the Fargodome. HIGH SNAP???? Yeah, it is giong to be wild. I am standing by my statement, that he will be the best QB to play in the Fargodome this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone
    I thought it was Humber who hit him, not Mays. *I had some pretty thick beer goggles on at the time so I could be wrong ;D
    I initially thought it was Humber who hit him as well but upon further review: It Was Jo Jo. Mays is indeed a bad mofu. Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy
    I absolutely LOVE Walker, but Rhett scares the crap out of me. *Again, this is the best part of going D1. *The opportunity to see a stud QB like Rhett come in and play at the Fargodome. *OH, and I am already planning on making his stay a painful one. *He will hate to be in front of the best section in the Fargodome. *HIGH SNAP???? *Yeah, it is giong to be wild. *I am standing by my statement, that he will be the best QB to play in the Fargodome this year.
    I re-ordered my tickets today. Looking forward to another year of "High Snap!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by sambini
    [quote author=Mr. Burgundy link=1172864406/45#53 date=1175561144]I absolutely LOVE Walker, but Rhett scares the crap out of me. *Again, this is the best part of going D1. *The opportunity to see a stud QB like Rhett come in and play at the Fargodome. *OH, and I am already planning on making his stay a painful one. *He will hate to be in front of the best section in the Fargodome. *HIGH SNAP???? *Yeah, it is giong to be wild. *I am standing by my statement, that he will be the best QB to play in the Fargodome this year.
    ++++++++++[/quote]

Bring On The Competition!
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

From Bearkat Athletics...

April 4 , 2007

Sam Houston State quarterback Rhett Bomar will be interviewed on ESPN's "Outside the Lines" at 2:30 p.m. (Central Time) Wednesday, April 4.

ESPN college football expert Joe Schad and his camera crew were in Huntsville Friday and Saturday interviewing Bearkat players and coaches and filming football spring practice.

http://bearkats.shsu.edu/football/espn.html

Rhett Bomar video from ESPN's OTL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP-iz1_rzfE

Thanks Texas Terror for the link. Nice story on the young man.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB