Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cam Hunter --- Absolute Beast!

Default Cam Hunter --- Absolute Beast!

19 points halfway thru 2nd half vs #10 USC.

dude is the son of Cedric Hunter (Kansas Star)

He deserves his own thread!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Cam Hunter --- Absolute Beast!

A shot chart for the guy that didn’t think cam could finish after the Concordia game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post

A shot chart for the guy that didn’t think cam could finish after the Concordia game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be me. And I would be wrong (and I'm glad I was). Wasn't the first time and won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That would be me. And I would be wrong (and I'm glad I was). Wasn't the first time and won't be the last.
    People over react to quickly. We cannot expect the freshman to be consistent. He was supposed to be a solid backup this year. When the quitter left, his role/demand changed. Absolutely awesome job last night. Kid has the ability. They won't always be like that, but he has the swagger to do it.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

His Dad was the man.. .he has good lineage.

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Lakes, I hope you put your money where your mouth was and bet that game. If so, congrats on the win.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    People over react to quickly. We cannot expect the freshman to be consistent. He was supposed to be a solid backup this year. When the quitter left, his role/demand changed. Absolutely awesome job last night. Kid has the ability. They won't always be like that, but he has the swagger to do it.
    EXACTLY..but let him PLAY PG and learn on the job...don't be such a CONTROL FREAK HC

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Did Khy quit or transfer? What happened to once a Bison always a Bison? Why did he leave? How about Jackson Koonce? Is he a quitter? How about Andre Martin?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Did Khy quit or transfer? What happened to once a Bison always a Bison? Why did he leave? How about Jackson Koonce? Is he a quitter? How about Andre Martin?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Andre graduated from uni. Had one year left and came here for advanced degree in something uni didn't have.
    Also, only way to get a championship ring, something else they didn't offer
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

From his press conference, I didn't get the sense that Richman is going to start Cam at PG
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice