Page 79 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    lol

This guy was allegedly going to be the best QB ever at NDSU when he spurned Rutgers for NDSU, and so many of you just want him out the door.

Carson Wentz has forever ruined the QB position for NDSU.

Easton Stick is a good QB who has moments of struggle just like 100% of the other QB's to ever play college football. Who's the next young sensation coming through that so many of you are going to expect 100% great things from?
    Probably Trey Lance. Can't wait for his hot garbage thread.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I for one am still on the Easton Stick bandwagon. Never thought of getting off either.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I for one am still on the Easton Stick bandwagon. Never thought of getting off either.
    I'm with TAB. Can't believe the crap in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    100% with Easton. This is nothing new. Excited for Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    lol

Carson Wentz has forever ruined the QB position for NDSU.
    That might be a bit dramatic, nobody had issue with Stick before recently. Some of that is on Stick and some of it is on how the coaches are using him. Seemed like Polasek had a better feel for using his strengths and really only JMU created problems.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How much of this has to do with Cole being out, and not letting Easton be Easton? The young man had a rough go of things recently. Now he gets to learn from his mistakes, improve, and show he's tough between the ears. He will be fine, and I have no doubt he will shut up the naysayers starting Saturday.

As usual, we don't deserve nice things
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    That might be a bit dramatic, nobody had issue with Stick before recently. Some of that is on Stick and some of it is on how the coaches are using him. Seemed like Polasek had a better feel for using his strengths and really only JMU created problems.
    Except those same problems from the JMU game showed up last week with a much weaker defense...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    How much of this has to do with Cole being out, and not letting Easton be Easton? The young man had a rough go of things recently. Now he gets to learn from his mistakes, improve, and show he's tough between the ears. He will be fine, and I have no doubt he will shut up the naysayers starting Saturday.
    This^^^^^^ How much are the coaches saying "don't do this or don't do that so you don't get hurt". Just let him play football. I felt some of Brock's struggles his junior year stemmed from the same thing. We weren't comfortable with our backup situation and limited Brock at times as well.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

For the most part I don't see a lot of 'piling on' Stick, he has had a great season and one bad outing, Carson will have one himself this year down the stretch. I give the Bison a 50% chance of getting to Frisco and 51% chance of winning that game. That's pretty good coming off an annual tough loss.