Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Indiana State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Indiana State

Quote Originally Posted by Sycamore Tuff View Post
    At least they were smart and hired a Sycamore.
    serious question, please answer it.

Do you breathe through your mouth?

I'll bet you don't

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    serious question, please answer it.

Do you breathe through your mouth?
    I want to know if he is actually a fan of their sad football program or just feels obligated to defend them due to his completely non-platonic love for Larry Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    How’s the Sycamores’ wrestling team doing these days?

Not much has been talked about them since my company’s president graduated from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got it figured out. By accessing his communication skills this little tool has to be in Jr HS. With that thought in mind everything just looks great to him as he has no real life reference. Even Terre Haute is a paradise to this iget..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Got it figured out. By accessing his communication skills this little tool has to be in Jr HS. With that thought in mind everything just looks great to him as he has no real life reference. Even Terre Haute is a paradise to this iget..
    Learn to spell. Anyway boys and girls, it's been fun chatting with you tonight, but unlike most people in north Dakota, I have a very good paying job I have to go to tomorrow. I think I will get some sleep. Good luck the rest of the season.

Tuff indeed! He's got some zingers, though!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Learn to spell. Anyway boys and girls, it's been fun chatting with you tonight, but unlike most people in north Dakota, I have a very good paying job I have to go to tomorrow. I think I will get some sleep. Good luck the rest of the season.
    That morning paper route will keep you in cheetos and pop. Follow that dream.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What, no answer? You lack some serious bark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

lmfao...yea this guys slow.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    lmfao...yea this guys slow.
    He actually posts like GOBISON123. Sentence structure is alarmingly similar. Related?