Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 MVFC season

Default Re: 2017 MVFC season

So apparently you can now take 5 steps and level the QB late... But if you don't lead with your helmet it's OK if they reverse targeting and they pick up the flag. And then they say "oh we should side with caution." well then why wasn't there a personal foul?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    So apparently you can now take 5 steps and level the QB late... But if you don't lead with your helmet it's OK if they reverse targeting and they pick up the flag. And then they say "oh we should side with caution." well then why wasn't there a personal foul?
    Depends on the original call. If a PF was called or not. The last one was PF and targeting. Upheld the PF and reversed the targeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Late hit on the passer. Where did you get the idea the pocket matters?

When the QB leaves the pocket he's considered a running back so late hits are rare

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Depends on the original call. If a PF was called or not. The last one was PF and targeting. Upheld the PF and reversed the targeting.

I thought they picked up the flag. Maybe not

I thought they picked up the flag. Maybe not
    They can reverse the PF too. I thought they marched off the yards on the YSU scoring drive but maybe not.

When the QB leaves the pocket he's considered a running back so late hits are rare
    If he pulls up and passes they still call roughing. I wouldn't say the call is rare. Less in college but called often in NFL unless the QB is named Newton (he never gets the call)

Big win for the Coyotes barring a miracle

Purple pussies lose to Leathernecks is final seconds. Then fumble last chance kickoff that gets returned for a TD to seal it.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ISU-r is going to lose to Northern Arizona. Not sure how this is happening.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Purple pussies lose to Leathernecks is final seconds. Then fumble last chance kickoff that gets returned for a TD to seal it.
    Yea, UNI off to their usual choke in the first half of the season.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA