Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOW its official!!!!

Default NOW its official!!!!

Gamehunter Guest

Default Re: NOW its official!!!!

sweet

Ill State will make a great game at the Fargodome

Hate to burst your bubble, but that article only says that it is a tenative agreement. *It then goes on to say,
    If the Nov. 3 contract is signed, it will complete NDSU’s 11-game Football Championship Subdivision (formerly Division I-AA) slate.
    That being said its 99% certain that this game is going to happen, but I just had to point that out. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBison05
    Hate to burst your bubble, but that article only says that it is a tenative agreement. *It then goes on to say,
    If the Nov. 3 contract is signed, it will complete NDSU’s 11-game Football Championship Subdivision (formerly Division I-AA) slate.
    That being said its 99% certain that this game is going to happen, but I just had to point that out. ;D

How about 99.9%? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON

How about 99.9%? * ;D
    Works for me

Has there ever been a time when a tentative agreement was reached and the contract wasn't signed?

Quote Originally Posted by 2006gwfcchamps
    Has there ever been a time when a tentative agreement was reached and the contract wasn't signed?
    I don't know about a tentative agreement that never was completed, but I do know one signed agreement that was backed out of. Have you ever heard of Montana? It all comes down to the quality of the people you are dealing with.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON

Wow! We've got a pretty darn good schedue going! 5 solid home games with no D2 crap fest. Plus a semi home game against the Gophers! A MAC team on the road. Heck, every game will be good. The only potentially bad game is Mississippi Valley State. Fine job! Now we just need to go out and buy tickets so they continue to get us some games. Illinois State is a great team. Ranked #8. Playoffs. 2 losses to Youngstown, a 1 point loss to Kansas State, and Northern Iowa in a must win situation on the road. The days of Mankato are officially gone!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Well, Mankato could probably beat Mississippi Valley, but there won't be any more of those types of games now that we're in the Gateway.

Quote Originally Posted by 2006gwfcchamps
    Well, Mankato could probably beat Mississippi Valley, but there won't be any more of those types of games now that we're in the Gateway.
    No, Mankato could not beat Mississippi Valley State University.