Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gateway Football Patches

Default Gateway Football Patches

Is anybody else here besides myself interested in obtaining a Gateway patch to sew onto their football jersey? I wear mine every gameday, home or away and I think it would be pretty cool to have the same patch the players do. I had a Great West patch and it really made the jersey look authentic and I got lots of compliments when people saw it. I'd like to do the same with the Gateway. I e-mailed Brian Gorder and Patty Viverito requesting info on how/where to get one. I know some of you on here are connected to staff/personnel so could you look into it? Maybe even see if we can have them for sale at the Spring Game???? I'm sure people would buy them. What do you think??

GO BISON!!

Default Re: Gateway Football Patches

Great Idea, My Joe Mays jersey could use one.
    "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

tcbison Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison
    Is anybody else here besides myself interested in obtaining a Gateway patch to sew onto their football jersey? *I wear mine every gameday, home or away and I think it would be pretty cool to have the same patch the players do. *I had a Great West patch and it really made the jersey look authentic and I got lots of compliments when people saw it. *I'd like to do the same with the Gateway. *I e-mailed Brian Gorder and Patty Viverito requesting info on how/where to get one. *I know some of you on here are connected to staff/personnel so could you look into it? *Maybe even see if we can have them for sale at the Spring Game???? *I'm sure people would buy them. *What do you think??

GO BISON!!
    I have a Great West patch as well. If you find out how to get a Gateway patch please let me know. Last time I had a friend call the Mid-Con and they just send them in the mail to us. I would like to buy some for me and for other Bison friends who have the jerseys.

I just got a repsonse e-mail from Brian Gordon (not Gorder :-[). *He said he will not be ordering any Gateway patches until July of 2008 but that Great West patches will be for sale at this yr's Spring Game. *I would assume that by now you could buy one of the 'game-worn' jerseys with a Great West patch already sewn onto it. Guess one might have to pursue the Gateway offices directly. *I'm on it and will relay all info back here when I can. *

*He said he will not be ordering any Gateway patches until July of 2008 but that Great West patches will be for sale at this yr's Spring Game. *I would assume that by now you could buy one of the 'game-worn' jerseys with a Great West patch already sewn onto it.*
    Never been to the spring game. When is it scheduled for? How are the jerseys sold, just a table sitting outside--cash only?
    How many jerseys do they have, home and away?
    "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Last year, there was quite an assortment of used gear for sale in the lobby of the Fargodome prior to the spring game. *There were lots of used football jerseys for sale. *(Probably the hot item) *I bought an awesome Bison Basketball hooded sweatshirt that looked as good as new for $10. *I'm pretty sure they accepted credit cards as well as cash.

April 21st is the date.

Its great to see more people interested in the spring game.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Herd
    *He said he will not be ordering any Gateway patches until July of 2008 but that Great West patches will be for sale at this yr's Spring Game. *I would assume that by now you could buy one of the 'game-worn' jerseys with a Great West patch already sewn onto it.*
    Never been to the spring game. *When is it scheduled for? *How are the jerseys sold, just a table sitting outside--cash only?
    How many jerseys do they have, home and away?
    They do have a good assortment of gear at the Spring Game. Last year, I bought a game-worn jersey and paid with my debit card. I'm sure credit cards and cash will also be fine, but I don't know their policy on paper checks. I would recommend getting there early before items get picked over so you can get the cool stuff or maybe snag a particular numbered jersey. I got there a bit too late last year and didn't get my Joe Mays jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Herd

My Joe Mays jersey has one! * *:

I got the REAL DEAL at the spring game last year!

P.S.- Any (newer than were sold last year) jerseys being sold this year? *In other words, the newest jerseys sold last year were the road jerseys from Joe's freshman year. *Will newer jerseys be sold this year? *I may have to get there early! *

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Update on this. Green-N-Gold called on the Gateway patches and this is what he found out:

I just spoke with a guy at the conference and at this time they are pretty sure that the name will be changing and they will be getting new patches. He also said that they don't have any "NDSU" Gateway patches right now anyway. By NDSU patches he meant one's that match our jerseys since this conference "colorizes" them to match for each school, unlike the GWFC where they were all red/white and blue. He said he would have the new ones either way the name goes in early June.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Herd View Post
    Joe Mays didn't play in the Gateway.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!