Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Tyree Eady is the athletic forward you are looking for in this class. As I said before I think he could turn out be a very solid get by our staff.
    He is more a guard than forward, he is another Tyson Ward IMO which is a good thing, don't get me wrong....but I think this team needs someone that can play above the rim but also step out and drain a 3 if needed...someone taller than 6'5" too...we don't have a player like that and I think that is the missing piece to this team.

We had 3 open scholarships, kid looks like he can help the team and make an impact. Still has 3 years to play. Very excited to have Chris at NDSU.

Leaves us with 2 open spots. Looks to be a player that can fit the role Seth Coatta would have played.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I am excited for basketball. Let's tip it off now.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    We had 3 open scholarships, kid looks like he can help the team and make an impact. Still has 3 years to play. Very excited to have Chris at NDSU.

Leaves us with 2 open spots. Looks to be a player that can fit the role Seth Coatta would have played.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    And Quayle could also redshirt. 4 years to play his 3 years of eligibility.
    Is there enough pt for both he and Tyree Eady to play next season? Would not be surprised to see one of them RS.
    With PMiller and AJ seniors next season, will be plenty of pt to be had in 2018-19.

Don't think the Bison had any available schollies when Moody was still available, after the 1st 3 commits for the recruiting class. Too bad, would be fun to see him in Fargo.....

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    And Quayle could also redshirt. 4 years to play his 3 years of eligibility.
    Is there enough pt for both he and Tyree Eady to play next season? Would not be surprised to see one of them RS.
    With PMiller and AJ seniors next season, will be plenty of pt to be had in 2018-19.

Don't think the Bison had any available schollies when Moody was still available, after the 1st 3 commits for the recruiting class. Too bad, would be fun to see him in Fargo.....

Why. He's a ball hog and won't get his shot off at d1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    He is more a guard than forward, he is another Tyson Ward IMO which is a good thing, don't get me wrong....but I think this team needs someone that can play above the rim but also step out and drain a 3 if needed...someone taller than 6'5" too...we don't have a player like that and I think that is the missing piece to this team.
    Rocky Kreuser is the guy you're asking for, he's a 6'9" PF who according to his signing day article is a guy who can step out and hit the 3. He's another kid I think could use a redshirt year but could quite easily slide into AJ's role the following year. It will definitely be interesting to see how it goes once these kids get on campus and start competing. Other than Jordan I think all 3 of the other signees could contribute right away but minutes are going to be hard to come by so it'll be interesting to see what the staff decides to do with them once they see how they stack up in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Rocky Kreuser is the guy you're asking for, he's a 6'9" PF who according to his signing day article is a guy who can step out and hit the 3. He's another kid I think could use a redshirt year but could quite easily slide into AJ's role the following year. It will definitely be interesting to see how it goes once these kids get on campus and start competing. Other than Jordan I think all 3 of the other signees could contribute right away but minutes are going to be hard to come by so it'll be interesting to see what the staff decides to do with them once they see how they stack up in practice.
    Looking forward to Rocky coming aboard.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

The 7 footer and the Kreuser kid are interesting prospects but really sound like they need a redshirt year if they can't contribute right away.

It would be nice if NDSU can ever get to that point of recruiting where we don't have to redshirt kids unless necessary.

I don't know if the staff is but I am really, really hoping they are looking for some inside help vi JuCo ranks.

We need a 6'9" long athletic shot blocking, dunking, rebounding machine in the middle. Yeah ok it's a pipe dream

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    We need a 6'9" long athletic shot blocking, dunking, rebounding machine in the middle. Yeah ok it's a pipe dream

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    A 6 8 275 lb THUG with a mean streak down low would dominate the summit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?