Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat jmu

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Beat jmu

Quote Originally Posted by VT_Spider View Post
    I guarantee you that it's not to the level that jmu does. I also know that your fans wouldn't still be talking about it if y'all lost the actual game.
    Well, you guys do have way cooler helmets than JMU. Gotta love your weird, highly original mascot. The Gamedays/ESPN coverage are fun and good recruiting tools but P5 wins and national championships are where the meat hits the grill...for me anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukes View Post
    Eh - he may still be a little upset when we played the 13th ranked Hokies. 21-16, Dukes, what a fun day.
    Reminds me of Sept when we best #11 Iowa
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Another thing that y'all consistently bring up and talk about for way too long. UR beat the pukes that year and that's all that matters to me about that year. Try playing Tech now and see what would happen. Oh that's right jmu is afraid to ever play Tech again because y'all know it would be a beat down.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Since you share conference with UNH, what is with the bad blood between the UNH and JMU coach that showed itself a couple weeks ago?

I don't think y'all have ever had more fans than us at our stadium. That is something that y'all made up somewhere. Maybe you did in a year when we weren't very good like in the early 2000's but I have been to every UR jmu game since 05 and I can't recall anytime when y'all have had more fans than us at a home game.
    City Stadium 2008 JMU absolutely had more fans than Richmond. The entire stands on the visitor bench side were full of JMU fans as well as many in the Home section. And do you want us to pat you on the back and have a juice box and orange slice together after the game?

Go Dukes!

Another thing that y'all consistently bring up and talk about for way too long. UR beat the pukes that year and that's all that matters to me about that year. Try playing Tech now and see what would happen. Oh that's right jmu is afraid to ever play Tech again because y'all know it would be a beat down.
    VT has their schedule laid out some ridiculous amount of years in the future. How often do you think an FBS team tries that hard to schedule a meaningless game to a team they've already lost to?

Go Dukes!

There were more UR fans in 2008, there were almost as many jmu fans I'll give you that. It's just annoying that y'all act like you're so much better than us when in fact that's just not true. Typical of yalls fans, zero respect for anything. Also mindless and don't know $h1t about football.

Hello Bison fans! I am a 19 year old college sophomore at Virginia Tech but I am a lifelong Richmond Spider fan. I grew up as a fan because my dad is a former all conference receiver for them and I can tell you that we hate jmu more than almost anything. I don't know how many of their fans will make up to the dome but I must tell you that their fans are the most ignorant, stupid fans that you will find. The way the carry their program is classless with the way they constantly run the score up on people and show zero respect for their opponents: jmu fans are the scum of Virginia and no of our fans want to see them win it all. I admire and respect the NDSU program so much and love seeing consistent success like y'all have. So please do us all a favor and beat the hell out of jmu this week!
    Already tired of the JMU fans here. Bison will send the pukes packing with their little tail tucked between their legs.

I wish we would play y'all again, our defense would break schor in half. I don't care about his meaningless numbers. He isn't that good and wouldn't start for UR.

Does anyone have some popcorn?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix