Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Playoffs Round 1

Default Re: FCS Playoffs Round 1

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    The CAA is awful? Um?
    I am saying based on what they are showing at this very moment they are not a good team. So Unless they are just playing a technically shit game today... the suck. cause what I see is a team slow on reads, arm tackling and not really attacking the ball. It is like the good JV team is playing the bad JV team.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I am saying based on what they are showing at this very moment the are not a good team. So Unless they are just playing a technically shit game today... the suck. cause what I see is a team slow on reads, arm tackling and not really attacking the ball. It is like the good JV team is playing the bad JV team.
    I'll agree to disagree...My amended posts shows how well their D has played all year against some good teams.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Redbirds fumble snap

Though it wasnt cause Kolbe pulled out too quick.

I'll agree to disagree...My amended posts shows how well their D has played all year against some good teams.
    That is just fine, but answer me this...how would you rate them based on what you saw today. BTW I am not trying to start a thing, I am just curious to understand what you are seeing.

That is just fine, but answer me this...how would you rate them based on what you saw today. BTW I am not trying to start a thing, I am just curious to understand what you are seeing.
    I see them playing down to their competition...Much like the Bison have been known to do when playing the likes of USD and WIU this year...

I had to giggle to myself when a SS.com poster made a comment about Richmond playing in a loud Alerus Center next week...A couple things:

1) They won't have more than 8K at that game
    2) Richmond played the Fargodome last year...I'm sure they won't be intimidated by the Alerus.

I see them playing down to their competition...Much like the Bison have been known to do when playing the likes of USD and WIU this year...
    That's fair..playing down. However, this is the PO, so I am not sure your analogy works. If anything that's another indication of a bad team. BTW, that by no means suggests they cant win a few games.

From my perspective, the PO is where you show the type of team that you really are. I guess it just makes me shake my head a bit if one is not motivated to do play their best in the PO.

Beyond CSU, Wofford and the spiders (surprising since they lost so much) has anyone seen a team that is remotely impressive?

I have been watching all the teams and not seeing a ton of talent. Note: I said I am watching teams i.e., not scores or if they are outplaying their oppenet.

ISU looks decent. Kolbe inconsistent though.

Beyond CSU, Wofford and the spiders (surprising since they lost so much) has anyone seen a team that is remotely impressive?

I have been watching all the teams and not seeing a ton of talent. Note: I said I am watching teams i.e., not scores or if they are outplaying their oppenet.
    Chatty and Nova.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.