Page 99 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer View Post
    You didn't know he had a morning show, but you know he' on a country station??? Ok Chris, gig's up. We all know HerdBot=Chris Hanson.

Every post about 1660 programming? Come on bud. No need to hide.
    the only reason I knew is they referred to him on Bison 1660 as "Chris Hanson from the Bob 97 (is it?) morning show. Me a radio guy? I've been posting here since 2004. But no I just hate what the Forum did to NDSU with the media rights BS and I would love to see this station kick ass. 30% of gross sales go back to our athletic department. The station has to succeed so lets support it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    the only reason I knew is they referred to him on Bison 1660 as "Chris Hanson from the Bob 97 (is it?) morning show. Me a radio guy? I've been posting here since 2004. But no I just hate what the Forum did to NDSU with the media rights BS and I would love to see this station kick ass. 30% of gross sales go back to our athletic department. The station has to succeed so lets support it.
    Chris, it's you - and you are a radio guy. You are making yourself look bad by saying you aren't. EVERYONE knows it's you, and that's fine.

95% of your posts are 1660 related. You post all the 1660 programming. You talked about 1660 and it's talent before it would happen. You brag about the coverage, the amount of ap downloads, talk about ratings....

It's very obvious you are a radio person (Chris Hanson).

Your 740 the fan picture comes from your former employer - whom you always rip.

Obvious Chris. And if you think people can't figure out it's you... then you are as delusional as your buddy Lakes.

And yea - it's Bob 97.

Say hi to your buddy Lakes.... or whatever his sign in name is this week.

But first, maybe you could tell us who's on 1660 today.

Chris, it's you - and you are a radio guy. You are making yourself look bad by saying you aren't. EVERYONE knows it's you, and that's fine.

95% of your posts are 1660 related. You post all the 1660 programming. You talked about 1660 and it's talent before it would happen. You brag about the coverage, the amount of ap downloads, talk about ratings....

Obvious Chris. And if you think people can't figure out it's you... then you are as delusional as your buddy Lakes.

And yea - it's Bob 97.

First they say I'm some dude I'm a sombrero now Chris Hanson. So if you see Chris Hanson on a sombrero, you'll know it's me. (you have to be a long time Bisonviller to know that joke)

But I was also the dude who started the Bison Podcast Thread well before Bison 1660 existed . Ive posted on it every day since day 1. With all the amazing content it's giving me a ton of shot to post. And the video thread I started too.

Love Bison 1660. I'll post their content every day and I hope it kicks ass in the ratings and Ndsu will make a ton of money. You should hope for the same. All real Bison fans should

My buddy Lakes neg reps me once per week. I think he actually hates me.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

And yea - it's Bob 97.

I think youre pretty off on this one. Anyone whose been around here for any amount of time knows who Herdbot-Gabe is.
    But if youre ever in need of some office furniture he could set you up.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can I be Chris Hanson today?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think youre pretty off on this one. Anyone whose been around here for any amount of time knows who Herdbot-Gabe is.
    But if youre ever in need of some office furniture he could set you up.
    We're having a sale this weekend. All the employees and customers will wear sombreros. It's gonna kick ass. It's the where's Herdbot game

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Can I be Chris Hanson today?
    Only if you can be a creepy dude dealing with creepier dudes.

Hail the BISON!!!

And yea - it's Bob 97.

Wait. Wait. WAIT!!!!!

Herdbot is Chris Hansen? I thought he was Sombrero Wearin, Thread Startin, Itll get more views in the football forum, Gabe?

Next I bet you'll tell me Slick Vic is white, STL bison is a woman, El Chapo is Lakes, BysonBusiness is 344Johnson and RTO isnt a TOOL ????

Just when you think you have everything figured out on Bisonville
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Wait. Wait. WAIT!!!!!

Herdbot is Chris Hansen? I thought he was Sombrero Wearin, Thread Startin, Itll get more views in the football forum, Gabe?

Next I bet you'll tell me Slick Vic is white, STL bison is a woman, El Chapo is Lakes, BysonBusiness is 344Johnson and RTO isnt a TOOL ????

Just when you think you have everything figured out on Bisonville
    wait.....Slick is White???

WTF

NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Totally loving the station this time of the year

Monday -Fri you got the Insiders and The Brakedown which is 4 hours
    Monday Night you got the Bison Football Radio Show with Coach K
    Thursday Night you got the Bison Basketball radio show with Coach Richman
    You got the football games and basketball games going throughout the week
    extended post game shows

Sunday mornings you got the audio of the Bison Football show, this Sunday we got the playoff selection show

It's crazy how much content there is and I'm not even talking about womens basketball call in shows, wrestling, volleyball etc...

And some of the Fox Sports content like Colin Cowherd is really starting to grow on me.