Page 54 of 158 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

/thread
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

/thread
    That works. I was for it at first...but then I started to think it might be st peter trying to weasel more UN_ie games with us.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Target Field football configuration:

Looks OK to me, about 30,000 or so decent seats. I'd go, it would be a fun time.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    screw Dave Lil Peter!

however. getting NDSU vs Boise State , Georgia Southern or Appy State would be worth it!
    Interesting that you picked 3 schools that used to be FCS. Why is it more exciting to play them now than it would have been before? At least when NDSU played Georgia Southern before, something was on the line. In fact, the last game was an all-time classic; this would be a glorified exhibition. FCS or P5 > G5 (only G5 team that interests me even a little is Wyoming.)

BTW, the thread isn't dead because the battle of the saint schools does not preclude NDSU from playing there.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Interesting that you picked 3 schools that used to be FCS. Why is it more exciting to play them now than it would have been before? At least when NDSU played Georgia Southern before, something was on the line. In fact, the last game was an all-time classic; this would be a glorified exhibition. FCS or P5 > G5 (only G5 team that interests me even a little is Wyoming.)

BTW, the thread isn't dead because the battle of the saint schools does not preclude NDSU from playing there.
    Yeah, we'll see what the field looks like after a football game. Wait until the first weird hop from a former divot happens in a baseball game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Target Field football configuration:

Looks OK to me, about 30,000 or so decent seats. I'd go, it would be a fun time.
    I'm sure players will love the uneven footing of playing on a frigging dirt infield mixed in with the occasional grass. That has to be unsafe. The NFL stops games due to paint being too hard.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Yeah, we'll see what the field looks like after a football game. Wait until the first weird hop from a former divot happens in a baseball game.
    Maybe st peter is looking for more excuses for the twins?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Half the field will be painted dirt. Unless they want to do sod like we had in Frisco vs Towson. Totally Bush league.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I wouldn't be surprised if they laid sod over the infield, looks like they did that for that soccer setup. They usually tear up and replace a lot of sod in the outfield when they hold concerts at Target Field so guessing it wouldn't be a huge deal to lay sod on the infield. Still not a huge fan of playing football in a baseball stadium no matter how good the field is

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Thread is Dead. if NDSU admin couldnt get the 1st game ever at Target... or turned it down, then we should all be deeply disappointed!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?