gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Iowa post game thoughts.

#26 on the Reddit /r/CFB poll.

https://poll.redditcfb.com/
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Oh Boy, this is getting out of control. This is a must listen

UNI is drooling over an opportunity to beat us in UNI done next month. Looks like their entire season is depending on this one game.
    http://onpressrow.com/test/2016/09/1...-tavern-grill/

Collin Cowheard is ripping Hawkeyes..."They (Hawkeyes) got pushed all over the filed.."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz5Ee74G6oA
    The playoffs are all that matters. Other big games in regular season: at Youngstown, At Western Illinois, Vs. South Dakota State, and vs. NDSU. The rest should be double digit wins.
    Last edited by Panther100; 09-21-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Coach P on 1660 talking about play calling for the game. Its real interesting hearing how he sets up his plays and his coaching philosophy. The guy can coach

Quote Originally Posted by Panther100 View Post
    I'm quick to notice that when Northern Iowa Basketball defeated Texas in the the Big Dance, #1 ranked North Carolina, and #5 Iowa State many NDSU fans gave us the thumbs up. Whereas when the shoe is on the other foot, I don't see anybody from panthernation.com showing sportsmanship. Indicative of their into themselves slumber party, immaturity, and bonehead nature. Yeah, they kicked me out in June, but they can have that little/ irrelevant slumber party.
    I've said before and I'll say it again, it seems no matter the year, in order to win the conference you have to beat UNI. UNI is the one team in the Valley that has our number and every game against them is a slobber knocker to the finish. I expect the same this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I didn't wear any of my lucky Bison gear on Saturday... it's almost like what I wear isn't a factor at all in NDSU's success. I know it sounds crazy.

On the other hand, I bought a green hat on Saturday and wore it all day. I left it on the dining room table last night and woke up to the dogs barking and growling at it. One of my dogs won't come within five feet of it... he crawls up to it sniffing and then gets spooked and runs away. Maybe I stumbled on some a hat with super Bison mojo! All I know is that my dogs were never scared of my old Bison hat - hell, I have to hide it or they try to eat it.

I bought a green shirt for this game and ended changing to yellow at half time. I'm pretty sure that was the difference in the second half.

Going through CFalls got passed by a Panther fan.
    How did we know?
    Dressed in purple and used obscene gestures.
    Gotta love 'em
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I've said before and I'll say it again, it seems no matter the year, in order to win the conference you have to beat UNI. UNI is the one team in the Valley that has our number and every game against them is a slobber knocker to the finish. I expect the same this year.
    About a 22-21 game this season. Who needs Cyclones/Hawkeyes anyway?...

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Going through CFalls got passed by a Panther fan.
    How did we know?
    Dressed in purple and used obscene gestures.
    Gotta love 'em
    That's my 2nd cousin... What can you do?... BTW, love Arch Madness at Scottrade Center!

I was sitting at the 35 yard line first row right behind the Bison Defense bench at the Iowa game. I love how our coaches get their points across and how they motivate that group. What was particularly interesting was listening to our Defense talk about how certain players on Iowa's Offense were gassed. I found this very interesting as this rarely comes up in any football game. They always talk about our offense wearing down the other teams defense but was also fun to see our Defense wear down their Offense as well.

We were at the 30 yard line in the second row, and saw the motivational coach (?name?) in action! He was definitely right in the faces of our players! Very cool!