Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Iowa score predictions

Default Re: Iowa score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm thinking this asshat jumped off a bridge some where. At least I hope he isn't reproducing.
    More than likely that he's curled up in his parents basement crying !

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    More than likely that he's curled up in his parents basement crying !
    PARENTS? Plural? That would imply that he knows who his father is. Doubtful.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    This will be the first game this year that we see our O and D play true Bison football. It all comes together for a 23-21 Bison win.
    Ummm...I think I was spot on....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    The Bizon predictions of them winning makes me laugh, do you realize Iowa is a top 25 team. Bizon are a D2 team, who haven't beat a quality D1 team. KState was reloading and they were 8-5, that's not impressive.
    Was today impressive?

The team gave a big middle finger to our fans that picked the Bison to lose in a blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The team gave a big middle finger to our fans that picked the Bison to lose in a blowout.
    The part of that statement that doesn't make sense is calling people that claim to pay attention yet still say publicly they think this team will be blown out by anyone are fans.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Were is Franklin? Bizon kept the score within 150. Tried not to run it up too much. Franklin, where are you in Portugal that you can't come back to explain yourself? https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=portugal
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

We might be the only team that is immune to trolling

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Were is Franklin? Bizon kept the score within 150. Tried not to run it up too much. Franklin, where are you in Portugal that you can't come back to explain yourself? https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=portugal
    Someone has him on suicide watch.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Hes busy backing in to the bassoon player.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."