Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck South Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: Chuck South Post Game Thoughts

im a csu fan.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I'll take a win, no matter how it comes. I think O-Line has room for improvement. It's crazy to look at the stats to see we had 200+ rushing yards, it really didn't seem like we were that successful. Hopefully the punting game can improve, not looking for LeCompte stats but a lot better total net yardage. Defense was solid especially stopping the run in the middle and not giving up a big play. Other then the INT Stick was solid, wish he had more direct runs called. Having two weeks to watch tape before the next game will be nice, hopefully Deluca's injury isn't too serious.
    COACH BOHL: We have a great, rich tradition at North Dakota State. The school has won eight National Championships in football. And so we've got a lot of pride, not only with these guys ‑‑ and D.J. alluded to it ‑‑ Bison pride. That goes all the way back to the '60s, I believe 1965.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    im a csu fan.

Same. Some people gave me shit last year for how annoyed I was by the online Jacksonville St and Richmond fans but CSU fans, players and coaches all seem top notch and knowledgeable. I'll be rooting for them in their conference and against any team not named NDSU.
    This space for rent. DM for rates.

Oline needs lots of work. Secondary needs lots of work. Special teams and particularily punting needs lots of work. Stick needs to make quicker throws. Several of his passes were late. His deep balls looked better. Play calling is suspect again. Run the damn ball!

CSU is a class program.

I still can't believe we had as many yards on offense as the stats show...it seems like their D stopped us every step of the way.

CSU is a class program.

I still can't believe we had as many yards on offense as the stats show...it seems like their D stopped us every step of the way.

There was nothing physical about our offense today/tonight AT ALL. They were expecting that and when it didn't come, they knew they were in the game.

And when we get rolling on O, get the fuck going and keep the pressure on them. Didn't happen.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Any word on DeLuca?

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Glad I'm not going to Iowa. It's going to be ugly. And it's good pgt didn't learn how to tackle in the offseason.
    Shore some things up and we'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Bison have some mistakes to clean up especially the penalties. Defense is going to dominate this season. CSU is much better than Montana was last year so not going to say anything negative unless they struggle with EWU which shouldn't be close. Good defensive teams are always a tough matchup for NDSU so not surprised by a close low scoring game. I had it 21-13 so not too far off.
    Take Ndsu spread vs EWU. Count on it!