Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Luke Chuol

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Luke Chuol

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'd rather he not come if he doesn't really want to be here. Give me the guys that want to be here and compete. Good luck to Luke!
    That's the way it is sometimes. Best of luck to the young man.

its a HUGE loss, a top 10 Minnesota Recruit. The lure of telling people you play FBS is real & beats us on 4-5 kids each year, thats the plain truth no matter how much some people want to spin it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan5656 View Post
    Chuol will be back the coaches won't let him slip away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    You would be wrong on this. If a kid wants to stand up and say bring on the competition, lets load up at the DLine, lets be nasty, be a leader for incoming freshman....and then one day wake up and question the amount of competition coming in at his spot, and suddenly question the ability to beat out others, that isn't what the staff is going to want. Everyone that plays at this level is good. NDSU takes kids that would cut their arm off to play. Not sure how you go from the cheerleader of the staff to questioning if NDSU is the right place. Life lessons are fun. It isn't right for everyone. Those who stay will be champions.
    Absolutely. Our other D lineman like Tanner Sundt, McCormick, Spencer Waege, and the kid from Wyoming didn't fear competition. And some of those kids were as highly recruited or higher

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Absolutely. Our other D lineman like Tanner Sundt, McCormick, Spencer Waege, and the kid from Wyoming didn't fear competition. And some of those kids were as highly recruited or higher
    Whoever gets this young man will pound their chest and say they beat NDSU. And maybe they did by getting him to decommit. Whatever the case, I can tell you NDSU no longer has an offer out to him

Quote Originally Posted by herdbot View Post
    absolutely. Our other d lineman like tanner sundt, mccormick, spencer waege, and the kid from wyoming didn't fear competition. And some of those kids were as highly recruited or higher
    this is a flat out lie gabe. Luke was ranked top 10 in minnesota sorry
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Whoever gets this young man will pound their chest and say they beat NDSU. And maybe they did by getting him to decommit. Whatever the case, I can tell you NDSU no longer has an offer out to him
    Ding ding ding, we have a good bingo!!! Close the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I will LOL my ass off if he ends up with the F'hawkers ........ it would tell me all I need to know about this kid.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

usually don't rail on HS kids, but what was he thinking? forget just about this year, but next year we're going to recruit DL too. And guess what? those kids are going to be some damn good FB players too. It's not as though you land Carson Wentz/Easton Stick and you stop recruiting QB for 3 years.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I will LOL my ass off if he ends up with the F'hawkers ........ it would tell me all I need to know about this kid.
    Do they have an offer out? Is there anything to indicate he wants to go there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Do they have an offer out? Is there anything to indicate he wants to go there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a bit curious when we kept recruiting DE. I don't know if there is any there there, but just thought it was odd. Seems we had some doubts.....idk