View Poll Results: Eagles or Rams?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles

53 43.80%
  • Rams

58 47.93%
  • Eagles, Rams, Eagles, Rams, I can't make up my mind.

10 8.26%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who will choose carson, eagles or rams?

Default Re: Who will choose carson, eagles or rams?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Its easy. Look 5 posts up.
    Not with the captions.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They both will......they will adjust the schedule accordingly and he will play for both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesfan View Post
    Eagles fan here. I wanted to check out this forum since you know Carson Wentz best. First I can tell most of your fan base does not like the Philly fans. Yes we are crazy but we love our teams and will support them every year. We aren't as bad as the media makes us out to be. One bad thing happens and it's all over the national media. Did you know snowballs at Santa happened in the 1960s? We still hear about it!! Good things get pushed aside. I'm sure you heard about the bracelets thrown at the Flyers game. Did you hear about the standing ovation from the Flyers fans when we lost game 6 in Philly? Probably not. Anyway, my point is we are ready to support Wentz and welcome him to the city. Bradford is acting like a baby so fans can't wait for him to get to town. We haven't had a franchise qb since McNabb and we want Wentz to be the future. Philly is a great city and organization. If Wentz is as good as everyone says and wins games he will quickly come the hero of the city. I wouldn't be surprised to see helicopters following him from the airport to the stadium. We are very excited!
    I'll be happy either way, I just think he'll be a better fit to the type of offense that the Rams run. As for irrational fans ready to kill someone... go read ANY of our game day threads... Either Polasek, Klieman, Bohl, Vigen, etc... should have been fired after each one of them if you listened to Bisonville.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    I'll be happy either way, I just think he'll be a better fit to the type of offense that the Rams run. As for irrational fans ready to kill someone... go read ANY of our game day threads... Either Polasek, Klieman, Bohl, Vigen, etc... should have been fired after each one of them if you listened to Bisonville.
    I think that Carson would fit in well with the West Coast offense that Pederson is going to run. The Rams do have a better running back and defense, and those are big pluses.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

they really need to do the national anthem for a Play 60 event?

everyone in the pick is like "seriously, NFL"?

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another pro for the Eagle camp.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I think that Carson would fit in well with the West Coast offense that Pederson is going to run. The Rams do have a better running back and defense, and those are big pluses.

I think Carson will be surrounded by good QB coaches. Our offense does need work. Thanks to Chip Kelly running everyone out of town (Jackson, Maclin, McCoy, Mathis). We did add some new OL in free agency which should help. We do have some decent players on defense and everyone is very excited to have Jim Schwartz as the new defensive coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Dont forget Bohl and TAYLOR. Yep there were some calling for their heads as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Welcome aboard. I think there's gonna be a bunch of new Eagles fans in ND tomorrow.
    Along with Cali and 48 other states. \__/
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Someone needs to tell Joel H that the snowball incident happened in the 60s !!!