Page 916 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 416816866906914915916917918926966101614161916 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,160 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Think of him however you want, but he's a two-time Super Bowl champion and a multi-million dollar player for pulling that move. No way he wins a championship without doing what he did and no way he gets the endorsements or press without being in New York. It was a move he did for his career and bank account. And at the end of the day, he only has so many years to compete for both. I would support Wentz 100% if he did this. He deserves a legitimate chance to succeed in the league and pad his bank account, and Cleveland will not provide him that at any time in his future career.
    The difference is that Wentz has been telling everybody he doesn't care where he goes. Changing that stance now would reflect poorly on his character, which right now is a significant reason he is being talked about as the number 2 pick. I wouldn't expect him to do that.

Also, if he drops to the late first round that could cost him millions right off the bat and that's a real possibility. Eli was assured of going 4th at the worst.

Oh, and by the way, I think Philip Rivers has done OK in San Diego. For those that don't recall, the Chargers drafted Eli #1 and then traded him for Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    had that exact discussion last night. Doesn't seem like something Carson would do however.
    Carson would definitely not do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    I dont think I could cheer for Carson if he goes to Dallas :/ I hate them that much...
    That's how I feel about pretty much every team that isn't Dallas, Especially Denver and the 49ers, Though I'll root for Wentz to succeed as a NFL QB.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Biz101on View Post
    That's how I feel about pretty much every team that isn't Dallas, Especially Denver and the 49ers, Though I'll root for Wentz to succeed as a NFL QB.
    I want him to go as high as possible. I cannot stand the Fruity Whiners. When I lived in their fan territory, my hatred for them went through the roof. Now I cheer for the Raiders just because I can't stand the 49ers that much.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I want him to go as high as possible. I cannot stand the Fruity Whiners. When I lived in their fan territory, my hatred for them went through the roof. Now I cheer for the Raiders just because I can't stand the 49ers that much.
    So I'm not the only Raiders fan on this forum!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like the Bronco's just acquired Mark Sanchez via trade. If someone could post the link for me that would be great.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Sounds like the Bronco's just acquired Mark Sanchez via trade. If someone could post the link for me that would be great.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-mark-sanchez/

The Broncos have a quarterback again.

I suppose.

According to Mike Klis of KUSA in Denver, the Broncos have sent a conditional draft pick to the Eagles for spare quarterback Mark Sanchez.

The Sanchize lives again!

Also anybody else catching the "Kaep wants to play in Cleveland" steam? Wonder how this affects Carson. Assuming if Browns get Kaep, they probably don't draft a QB #2 overall unless they trade back a few spots with the intent of having him sit for a while. This assumes they're locked in on him and also ponder the future of their franchise a few years out, which is massively uncharacteristic of the Browns.

How far, then, does he drop? 49ers are getting talked about as a team that may wind up courting RG3, which knocks out another big contender for Wentz. That leaves the Rams or, as some mocks already have him falling to, the Saints outside the top 10.
    Last edited by DjKyRo; 03-11-2016 at 06:21 PM.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    The Sanchize lives again!
    Broncos

2015 - Super Bowl Champs

2016 - Year of the Butt fumbles

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oakland Raiders.....2016 AFC West champs....calling my shot now.