Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Summit League Championship vs SDSU

Default Re: GDT: Summit League Championship vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Lol! Nobody cares about the summit. Come on man. Do we get gold stars for our conference winnings games? No
    No gold stars. It's actually called conference RPI, believe it or not, the stronger a conference is, the better the chance of not being a one bid league forever.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They are going to get killed, no more home games. IPFW is the class of the league, SDSU was the better team tonight but I am just calling it like I see it.

I am proud of our team, fought through some adversity and just couldn't get it going tonight. I have no idea what was going on with that tech call, at that point in the game you don't call something unless it is obvious. That ref Kelly Pheifer(no clue on spelling his last name) was a joke in both the IPFW and SDSU games.

Meh, I think SDSU would have beat ipfw too either way though you can see the parity of summit from 1-6 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Hope the bunnies get fucking throttled next week.
    I hope they play Cal. Jaylen Brown will light them up and Daum wont do anything against their interior

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They are going to get killed, no more home games. IPFW is the class of the league, SDSU was the better team tonight but I am just calling it like I see it.

I am proud of our team, fought through some adversity and just couldn't get it going tonight. I have no idea what was going on with that tech call, at that point in the game you don't call something unless it is obvious. That ref Kelly Pheifer(no clue on spelling his last name) was a joke in both the IPFW and SDSU games.
    Im interested to see how Daum does against a P5 big. Theyre not winning if Marshall shoots 0-10. theyll need a heroic performance like from Tony Fiegen a few years ago + Daum getting 20+ to have a shot. Parks will have to stay playing well too and score some microwave buckets.

Daum was a dude again tonight and Parks little 6 point hot streak mid second half were big. They never really looked back after that.

Sent using a Speak N Spell and an Etch a Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Yes we do in the form of $$. Summit having 2 wins in the conference at the NCAA in the past 3 years would garner a bigger share of the gluttonous pie called NCAA tournament $$.
    A win is worth about 1.6 million total to the conference over the six year distribution

mango is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Im interested to see how Daum does against a P5 big. Theyre not winning if Marshall shoots 0-10. theyll need a heroic performance like from Tony Fiegen a few years ago + Daum getting 20+ to have a shot. Parks will have to stay playing well too and score some microwave buckets.
    That was not a good tournament for Marshall. His shot is on the other side of the world right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Meh, I think SDSU would have beat ipfw too either way though you can see the parity of summit from 1-6 this year.
    On a true neutral court...I take IPFW.

The entire league was very good. ORU is a hell of an seven seed.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    That tech call was junior high bs. Just go up to him and warn him.
    Yep. Refs were terrible. How Kelly Pfeiffer from White River, SD continues to ref games involving USD and SDSU is lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    Daum was a dude again tonight and Parks little 6 point hot streak mid second half were big. They never really looked back after that.

Sent using a Speak N Spell and an Etch a Sketch
    His advanced post skills are going to dominate this league...He can create separation vs solid rock defenders like Werner and is too agile for Werner as well. Bad combo for the Summit league to have to chew on