Page 642 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 14254259263264064164264364465269274211421642 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Most wins by any quarterback in FCS history. Evidently that and three national championships were not good enough. Give me a break.
    Great team effort.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Great team effort.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Just like the last two championships.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You may be correct, but I'd have to watch to be sure. Something doesn't seem right here. Either way, I'm pretty sure I've owned up to fact I was wrong about CW, which is demonstrated by my posts.

Can you be man enough to admit your wrongs?

Really? Pulling Brock?

Sent from my iPhone.
    I'm sure if you went back to some threads in 2012 there were more then a few with this opinion. I surely didn't want him throwing after the second pick 6 against Indiana State and then he finished it off with another int to seal the loss. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Great post. Can't believe the bickering between fans on here. Brock was great as was Carson. Hate to see the day when the consecutive championships is broken. All hell will break loose.
    It's the off season. It is winter.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    And its been shit cold outside for the last few days. I had a touch of cabin fever this week up until today.

Default Carson Wentz

Let's do this instead. Go back and watch the CW highlight video Bvet posted back a few pages and tell me which running play CW completely ad-libbed on, with none of the other O players knowing he was gonna do it. It's a pretty impressive run, because he almost got caught, but had too much determination to fail. It's impressive and demonstrate just how strong he is.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just proves that most Bison fans have not the slightest clue what the hell they are talking about. Christ CAS is a hall of fame Bison football player and thought Stick should start over Wentz.
    And I like CAS and respect him. Doesn't mean he was right. Carson proved he should have started the championship and the coaches know what the hell they are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Great post. Can't believe the bickering between fans on here. Brock was great as was Carson. Hate to see the day when the consecutive championships is broken. All hell will break loose.
    And this is the reason the streak we must not break
    (Say this in Yoda voice)
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    And I like CAS and respect him. Doesn't mean he was right. Carson proved he should have started the championship and the coaches know what the hell they are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like CAS too and respect the hell out of him. Great poster as well. Doesn't mean I can't argue about something with him.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Let's do this instead. Go back and watch the CW highlight video Bvet posted back a few pages and tell me which running play CW completely ad-libbed on, with none of the other O players knowing he was gonna do it. It's a pretty impressive run, because he almost got caught, but had too much determination to fail. It's impressive and demonstrate just how strong he is.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Will do when I get a few minutes.