Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

Issued by The National Weather Service

Fargo/Grand Forks, ND

10:08pm CST, Wed Jan 6
    ... WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THURSDAY...
    THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GRAND FORKS HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THURSDAY. THE WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.
    * TIMING... EXPECT SNOW TO CONTINUE... DIMINISHING AROUND 9 AM THURSDAY.
    * PRECIPITATION RATES... THE HEAVIEST SNOWFALL RATES WILL OCCUR BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND 6 AM THURSDAY.
    * SNOW ACCUMULATIONS... SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES ARE EXPECTED.
    * WINDS / VISIBILITIES... LOOK FOR VISIBILITIES BELOW A QUARTER MILE AT TIMES.
    * IMPACTS... PLAN ON SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS... INCLUDING DURING THE MORNING COMMUTE ON THURSDAY.
    PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
    A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR SNOW MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE OCCURRING. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL... KEEP AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT... FOOD AND WATER IN YOUR VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR THE STATE YOU ARE CALLING FROM CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1.

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    WHERE IS THE DAMN BISON FLAG ON THE TEXAS SIGN!?!? HOLY CRAP PEOPLE!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Exactly?? We had word from friends of ours, that it did fly!! That was around 300PM or so. By 730PM, when we hit the Texas line it was already gone!!

We drove through a shitload of heavy rain for the last hour of the trip. Beware those coming in tonight.

Lots of Okie Hiway Patrols on 35, from OK. City south.

Sioux City isnt the only place with camera's....when you get into Denton, an turn east off of 35, there are signs telling you about the camera's, and possibly camera's at red lights.

Supposed to be upper 60's tomorrow and Friday....woohooo

Go Bison!!!

we're about to get fucked by this dinky little band of snow. right over FM.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    If you were coming to the game you wouldnt be worrying about a little snow.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hope the band takes off okay in the morning. Scheduled to leave at 6am.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Look's like the heavy band will be further to the west and northwest of FM, more like Casselton to Georgetown.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Look's like the heavy band will be further to the west and northwest of FM, more like Casselton to Georgetown.
    Yep. Think we dodged a bullet.

Pl, somebody's gotta work so when I'm 86 I can arrive to these things 6 days ahead of time

Yep. Think we dodged a bullet.

Pl, somebody's gotta work so when I'm 86 I can arrive to these things 6 days ahead of time
    Cmon man pl ain't a day over 76

Time to hit the road for Frisco!!!

Gads! Just left the house. Took three runs to get from road onto highway. Snow snow snow on 46
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans