Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Frisco Roll Call

Default Re: 2015 Frisco Roll Call

Hopefully more thunder on the way;! Going by what was being kicked up (sand) during turfgate at the Towson game should drain pretty good. With the warm weather tomorrow and Friday really should make for good field conditions as long as it doesn't downpour on Saturday morning, and their grass is still living.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Flash seats is great because you get the ticket immediately and you scan your smartphone at the gate with 2D barcode. You could even purchase a flashseat ticket while in line at the gate!

Get the app on your phone.

Spending the night in Topeka. Seemed like a good place to get some rest.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just rolled into Wichita and shuttin' her down for the night. Toll booth dude at the exit flashed the horns and said............."how many championships for y'all now?"

Not an unusual encounter you say?...........
    1) we have no ND license plate (new vehicle)
    2) no window flags or painted windows.
    3) just a hunter green zip up sweatshirt with a tiny Bison logo on the collar.

Now THAT'S brand recognition.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ms. T and I won't be making the trip this year. Work committments here in the Western Pacific and our baby boy almost due. We really enjoyed our last two trips to Frisco and the hospitality of TOHBTC. We'll miss you guys and will live through ya'll on Bisonville. Hopefully the stars align in the near future and we can make a game within the next couple years!

However, kickoff is at 3am local here and I will be hosting a Bison BBQ the night before! Just have to figure out if I want to stay up all night until kickoff our catch a quick cat nap.

Will be hitting the road bright and early. If you see me I'll be the guy in the vehicle wearing something yellow! I'm sure I'll be easy to spot

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Roads through SD sucked as well as the fog. Back up to 85 mph as long as the temp stays above 32. Should be in Frisco around noon. No rest for the wicked!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Re: 2105 Frisco Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    14 of us ~ 4 in sect. 117 first row ~ 6 in sect. 117 fourth row ~ 4 in sect. 118 tenth row.
    See you there we have 2 in section 117 row 8 from Socal

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Roads through SD sucked as well as the fog. Back up to 85 mph as long as the temp stays above 32. Should be in Frisco around noon. No rest for the wicked!
    For those enjoying the 80 mph speed limit thru SD......................I wouldn't advise fudging much, if at all.

TRUE COOL STORY-BRO:

100 miles west of Rapid City 6 weeks ago..............stopped for going 82.......................yeah 82.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    For those enjoying the 80 mph speed limit thru SD......................I wouldn't advise fudging much, if at all.

TRUE COOL STORY-BRO:

100 miles west of Rapid City 6 weeks ago..............stopped for going 82.......................yeah 82.
    Is going 82 slang for jerking and driving?

Lardsin must go!