Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Outlook

Default Re: Ticket Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    Everyone is justified for a little mark up (assuming a portion of your risk) but holy hell people. To bend over your Bison brethren like that. There is serious entertainment value to watching people eat it after trying to screw em.
    If you refuse to listen to all advice to the contrary, you kind of deserve to get screwed.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If you refuse to listen to all advice to the contrary, you kind of deserve to get screwed.
    Sounds like you are happy to screw your fellow Bison. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Sounds like you are happy to screw your fellow Bison. Nice.
    No, I'm happy to be the millionth person to say stop buying these fucking overpriced tickets and wait until the prices come down.

I have not sold any tickets to anyone. All tickets I have purchased are in my or someone close's possession.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yeah, like I said I'm engaging in a little speculation right now. I put mine up for screw you money and if someone buys them I'll find cheapish ones the week of and make a profit. If not, I'll just use them. I've already had offers of up to $120 a piece.
    Of course, this was only meant for JSU fans? Just sayin'.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If the market actually warranted the price of $250 per ticket it's not screwing over anybody. That's the fair market price for tickets. When the Warriors played the Pacers a couple weeks ago tickets were going for well over face value. The actual demand was that high. Were Pacer fans gouging other fans? No. They owned a property that had that value. The issue here is people who should know the actual demand isn't high enough to warrant that price but they can't be patient and pay that price. I put that on the buyer not the seller.

Are you saying if you owned a mint condition 1965 Corvette you would sell it for the original price and not what the fair market today would dictate?

http://www.vettefinders.com/index.cf...ifications.htm

What comes around goes around..... Sad state of affairs in this country. Yes it's called gouging, taken to it's extreme we get 2008, or 1929. To each his own, I guess I am a sucker for actually believing all this "Strength of the herd " bs. Carry on. Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    If the market actually warranted the price of $250 per ticket it's not screwing over anybody. That's the fair market price for tickets. When the Warriors played the Pacers a couple weeks ago tickets were going for well over face value. The actual demand was that high. Were Pacer fans gouging other fans? No. They owned a property that had that value. The issue here is people who should know the actual demand isn't high enough to warrant that price but they can't be patient and pay that price. I put that on the buyer not the seller.

Are you saying if you owned a mint condition 1965 Corvette you would sell it for the original price and not what the fair market today would dictate?

Well to a Bison fan.....
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Of course, this was only meant for JSU fans? Just sayin'.
    I didn't sell them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's the whole point. Plenty of tickets for sale before the season.

If you don't have enough faith to buy early, buy late. Don't be stupid.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post

There's market value, then there is douche bag price out of market. The latter is easy to sniff out! I suppose you could justify it by saying there are rich people out there who can purchase a Bison ticket no matter the price from change found in their laundry room. But it's still comes off as douchey either way. ��