Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Tickets

Default Re: Playoff Tickets

Went in and picked mine up. Saved the fee and actually interacted with the friendliest people on campus (tailgate lot doesnt count). Also looked at the Chritmas trees. Makes me happy we do such things for others, but sad we need to.
    Hope everyone brought toys Saturday for the athlete toy drive. Brought the kids from our tailgate with me to turn them in. Get them started early giving
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    According to Jack Zaleski at least some portion of you all would rather let a wait person you've never met before disappear from view with your credit card than interact with a piece of technology designed for your security and convenience. So lets not get ahead of ourselves on paperless tickets.
    I don't know Jack.. However, he is welcome to stop by tailgating, I would be happy to talk to him. He sounds kind of like a loner though?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    I don't know Jack.
    I can vouch for that!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Went in and picked mine up. Saved the fee and actually interacted with the friendliest people on campus (tailgate lot doesnt count). Also looked at the Chritmas trees. Makes me happy we do such things for others, but sad we need to.
    Hope everyone brought toys Saturday for the athlete toy drive. Brought the kids from our tailgate with me to turn them in. Get them started early giving
    I'm pretty sure there was a 2 dollar will call fee opposed to free to print at home and save a trip up to the ticket office. ..

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I'm pretty sure there was a 2 dollar will call fee opposed to free to print at home and save a trip up to the ticket office. ..
    If he went and got the tickets already is there a will call fee? I see now that they have $3.50/ea ticket processing fee as well as an overall each order $5 fee. Which fees did you save on? Trying to decide if it is worth my effort to drive up there last year it didn't matter either way it was the same. Ticket price itself is $40 for sideline with the $3.50 ea goes to $43.50 so for two tickets + $5 processing fee is $92. If you do will call is an additional $2. Print at home as Leghorn stated is free.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    If he went and got the tickets already is there a will call fee? I see now that they have $3.50/ea ticket processing fee as well as an overall each order $5 fee. Which fees did you save on? Trying to decide if it is worth my effort to drive up there last year it didn't matter either way it was the same. Ticket price itself is $40 for sideline with the $3.50 ea goes to $43.50 so for two tickets + $5 processing fee is $92. If you do will call is an additional $2. Print at home as Leghorn stated is free.
    Will check the receipt and post if i am wrong but it was just the ticket. No fees. I was near there anyway so thought i would stop. Was pleased when she just said 60.00 for the two.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Braves, I did the same last yr & no savings to drive in.
    I just glanced & 4 SRO tickets at Will Call = $100. ($20. + 4.50ea ticket + 2. delivery = $100.)
    4 SRO tickets (Print at Home) would be the same, minus the $2. delivery chg.= $98.

No fees if you stop at the ticket office and buy your tickets.

533 In a row

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I know this will be a novel idea , but why not try calling them with your phone?
    I always try calling while i search online.

I always get a busy signal and never EVER get through.

In any case, if you look at the GoBison article, they say ticket office is CLOSED on that Sunday and the only way to get tickets is online at 2pm.

So the ONLY way to get tickets on Sunday was to go on a desktop/laptop and get them. Cant call. Cant order on phone.

Pretty ridiculous...

Will check the receipt and post if i am wrong but it was just the ticket. No fees. I was near there anyway so thought i would stop. Was pleased when she just said 60.00 for the two.

No fees then since it is $30 for endzone. Assuming you have endzone tickets.