Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Final Bracketology

Whats the URL for the UND forum not that SS is gone?

Wentz better get that wrist healed up fast.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by bismanbison View Post
    who is the brain dead fuck of a spineless jellyfish that repped the mvfc on the committee? That dumbass needs to have his or her entrails removed with a spoon.

I guess bison nation holds a lot of cards on this. One, the team can go out and play bison football and get back to frisco. If not, i encourage all of bison nation to eat the tickets we bought and make sure the stadium is half empty and that there is a noticeable economic impact. Then follow that up with a letter campaign to the committee telling them to fuck off. I really am not interested in watching a replay of conference play.
    uni. A.d.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Wentz better get that wrist healed up fast.
    I am not too worried about our offense...Stopping the QB run is my biggest concern.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I am not too worried about our offense...Stopping the QB run is my biggest concern.
    If we play UNI, I am absolutely worried about our offense.

I don't have a problem with Illinois State getting the #2 seed. They earned it. I'm just glad McCheese doesn't get the #2

I have to say that being in a tough conference like the MVFC is kind of a double edged sword. If you get 5 teams in, somebody is getting screwed and it turns out it's the whole conference. Having NDSU/SDSU/ISU/WIU/UNI on the same bracket is fucking ridiculous. If I had to bet money... one of those teams goes to Frisco. Did anyone really think UND was a playoff team? Western will be a super tough test for ISU

I really hope we get Montana in the 2nd round. Sick of playing SDSU but they are probably the better team so I expect to get the Bunnies again.

OUR PATH..
    Montana/SDSU
    Portland Ste or UNI
    ??

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    UNI AD and the committee has some questions to answer.
    The valley got 5 teams in. One of them with 6 wins over a shit ton of 7 win schools out there. The rest might have been the concessions made.

On the other hand, like already mentioned, other conferences are in the same boat. Pretty much every favorite in the first round will meet a conference foe in the second round. Even in the couple of situations where they aren't conference foes, they are opponents they have already faced. Even in the first round, New Hampshire and Colgate had played this year in a OOC game. So there isn't a second round game where anyone sees new blood unless there are some 1st round upsets and even then there are only a couple.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damn, if McNeese is unhappy with the 4th seed maybe they will swap with us!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Damn, if McNeese is unhappy with the 4th seed maybe they will swap with us!
    I would be dancing in the streets with their draw.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Who is the brain dead fuck of a spineless jellyfish that repped the MVFC on the committee? That dumbass needs to have his or her entrails removed with a spoon.

I guess Bison nation holds a lot of cards on this. One, the team can go out and play Bison football and get back to Frisco. If not, I encourage all of Bison nation to eat the tickets we bought and make sure the stadium is half empty and that there is a noticeable economic impact. Then follow that up with a letter campaign to the committee telling them to fuck off. I really am not interested in watching a replay of conference play. Committee doesn't want an all MVFC final they need to know the result of not having that possibility is a half empty stadium.
    Troy Dannen Director of Athletics
    troy.dannen@uni.edu
    319-273-2470
    "The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher."
    -- Thomas Henry Huxley

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    -- General George Patton Jr