Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Reminder: Sportscenter bus arrives today at 5pm

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Reminder: Sportscenter bus arrives today at 5pm

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Yes, it is disappointing. However, it far exceeds the 'Save the Whioux' rallies.
    The difference is most of us were hoping the save the soup rallies would fail.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Have you seen the dome after a game? It's f**king disgusting! I shake my head every time I walk down those stairs and cannot imagine adults were actually sitting in those seats...

I used to clean the Englestad the mornings after a games to raise money for a team I was on and I can attest that it is bad. I think that goes for any stadium. The smell of day old beer and day old popcorn combined is beyond rancid.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Unless it was the Hockey Night in Canada tour bus, UND wouldn't do any better.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Have you seen the dome after a game? It's f**king disgusting! I shake my head every time I walk down those stairs and cannot imagine adults were actually sitting in those seats...
    Easy solution: Stop selling concessions, especially peanuts and popcorn, and have garbage cans on the end of every aisle.

I don't put much stock into the small crowd yesterday. It was at 5:00 and on campus. Sure, students could have had a better turnout since they are on campus. But the rest of us work until 5 and parking sucks on campus. The last 2 years when the Gameday bus came through, it was at 6:00 and downtown. Everyone was off work and it was easier to get to. I fully expect a big crowd tomorrow morning.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm attending and paying for the event so why would I volunteer to pick shit up. That's not my job. If the city could organize a bus system and and shut down Broadway for 3 days with 4 days notice, any idiot who gave a shit could organize some volunteers to pick shit up in the dome.

And if you ask why we have to stick out, you'll really never get it.

Why are you focusing on garbage? That's certainly not the issue at all of why they may or may not set a limit. The limit is a rumor anyway, I highly doubt they would turn anyone away from packing the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    Why are you focusing on garbage? That's certainly not the issue at all of why they may or may not set a limit. The limit is a rumor anyway, I highly doubt they would turn anyone away from packing the Dome
    Its not a rumor. They had bullet points on Valley News Live last night that said

-Limited to 4,000 fans

Meanwhile we have espn people tweeting they are hoping for a minimum of 7k.

Nice job planning

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Its not a rumor. They had bullet points on Valley News Live last night that said

-Limited to 4,000 fans

Meanwhile we have espn people tweeting they are hoping for a minimum of 7k.

Nice job planning
    silly to limit this in my opinion. When I have been to the dome for spring game, high school events and basketball the acoustics are pretty weird when the stands are less than half full. hope there is a great turnout and the limit is disregarded.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    silly to limit this in my opinion. When I have been to the dome for spring game, high school events and basketball the acoustics are pretty weird when the stands are less than half full. hope there is a great turnout and the limit is disregarded.
    Hopefully they make an effort to correct it. I'll be pissed if in out there at 6 and they don't let me in. I have a gut feeling they won't cap it but either way it's terrible communication

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com