Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Jangula Memorial Weekend. NDSU Vs. Weber State

Default Re: Tyler Jangula Memorial Weekend. NDSU Vs. Weber State

Let's get the word out on the golf outing. Great guy, great cause. Cando ND will be represented! Thank you Lee for all your hard work on getting this put together.

Chad Staus

Till I Die, Bison Football

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by FBL View Post
    Hey everyone,

I should have had this posted last week but we were working out some of the final details. We are going to have the first annual Tyler Jangula golf tournament at the Rose Creek golf course in Fargo on Friday September 11th at 9am.We will take the party to Chubs as soon as the golf tournament is done. We are looking to get 144 golfers which would make 36 four man teams. You don't have to bring your own 4 man team as the teams will be drawn at random with the exception of one other golfer of your choice. We have a lot of former players signed up for the tournament ranging from guys who played on the most recent championship teams to guys that dominated the division II era and paved the way for where Bison football is today. I was not able to figure out how to attach all of the information/registration form to this post as it what saying it was to big (there is a way I am sure). Please shoot me an email at lee.vandal046@gmail.com if you would like to get more details on the tournament. This is open to anyone so please spread the word. The tournament is filling up fast so please send me an email letting me know if you or others are in for sure so that I can put you down. All proceeds will be going to the Tyler Jangula endowment fund. If you are interested in sponsoring a hole ( $100/hole) please email me for details as well.

I hope to hear from many of you! This is going to be a good time for a great cause!!

Thanks,

Lee Vandal
    If it wasn't for such a good cause I'd give your crap about double posting rookie! Dam harvest going to get in the way for me but I'll try.

Lardsin must go!

Hi just a quick note hoping to get a few more people to golf the tournament on Friday Sept 11th and also there will a bunch of activities going on at Chubs Pub the night before the game Thanks

Just a reminder....

Me n Slicky...............in.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I want to but my caddy is going to be in school that day and I already told him he could go to the game saturday.

Lardsin must go!

I will stick this thread. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I want to but my caddy is going to be in school that day and I already told him he could go to the game saturday.
    Oh yeah.....................then why don't you show up so I can take YOU to school!

We have about 85 golfers as we speak and over 20 sponsors/donors! If you you want to play there is still time to get in. Email me at lee.vandal046@gmail.com. It has been awesome how much support we have received proud to be a Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by FBL View Post
    We have about 85 golfers as we speak and over 20 sponsors/donors! If you you want to play there is still time to get in. Email me at lee.vandal046@gmail.com. It has been awesome how much support we have received proud to be a Bison!
    I wonder if the school would allow a table in the lobby area to accept donations? Just a thought.