Page 174 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 741241641721731741751761842242746741174 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    For the last fuckin time. I wanted him to start right away. I was selfish because I didn't want to wait to see him play. Yeah I like Sioux hockey. There are a more than a few of us who like both Bison football and Sioux hockey. Oh the travesty. Yes Carson is bigtime. He has proved it. Like I said I and Carson himself are looking forward to this season and what happens afterwards is in other peoples hands.
    Haven't been on the site in a week, but it appears I touched a nerve. Hello. I see your comments on multiple websites. I know you NOW are a big fan of NDSU football. He made the correct decision. He is getting a lot of love from the Omaha World Herald this morning on how nobody uncovered this kid out of Bismarck. I wanted to say....Hey Huskers, you found your left tackle in Williston about the same time! it isn't like nobody wanted the kid. He was simply overlooked and a late bloomer. We are very fortunate to have him....and his confused uncle!!! haha. Hope you stay a Bison fan forever. Carson won more last year than UND had since Carson went to NDSU, so he made the correct choice. Looking forward to his senior year and his future. One of my all time favorite kids. Was absolutely trememdous at the youth camp last week. Joy to watch with the young kids. Handles his "fame" with class. Almost a "pay it forward" type of young man. We are blessed to have student/athletes handle themselves the way they do.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

someone a lot smarter than me should post a pic of a half "North Dakota" hockey jersey and half of Carson's football jersey and put that up on here for Uncle Puck. Wasn't it Brady Quinn's sister that made the half and half jersey famous? Wasn't she dating an opponent or something? I love it. Good times.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    someone a lot smarter than me should post a pic of a half "North Dakota" hockey jersey and half of Carson's football jersey and put that up on here for Uncle Puck. Wasn't it Brady Quinn's sister that made the half and half jersey famous? Wasn't she dating an opponent or something? I love it. Good times.
    You are correct on the sister. She was dating AJ Hawk at the time I believe. Half Notre Dame, half Ohio St.?
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Hubby and I went to NDSU for 8 years (two degreess each), and have been Bison football fans since 1980. Our sons both go to NDSU. But we've been living in Grand Forks, working for UND for 26 years. Our neighbors are Sioux hockey fans, so we go to games with them - and they watch Bison football games with us (but don't tell their friends).

We planted this on the property line:
    IMG_0364.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    He is getting a lot of love from the Omaha World Herald this morning on how nobody uncovered this kid out of Bismarck. .
    Is this online? I can't seem to find it.

I hope they have another story in a couple years saying how bad they missed out on a QB from Omaha...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    Hubby and I went to NDSU for 8 years (two degreess each), and have been Bison football fans since 1980. Our sons both go to NDSU. But we've been living in Grand Forks, working for UND for 26 years. Our neighbors are Sioux hockey fans, so we go to games with them - and they watch Bison football games with us (but don't tell their friends).

IMG_0364.jpg
    NDSU on top as it should be. The bunker is always below ground.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

IMG_0364.jpg
    Is there anything other than a "Sioux Hockey Fan"? I mean, it's been ages since I've heard someone claim to be a fan of any other sport up there.

And it's great that you can co-exist as friends and neighbors , but if I'm being totally honest here.................to see the "no names" on the same flag as the Mighty Bison.....................makes me want to throw up.

What article are you referring to in the Omaha World Herald? Do you have a link???

IMG_0364.jpg
    gross

This, boys and girls, is what happens if you let a Bison flag touch the ground. You've been warned.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.