Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Football Helmet Designs

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Football Helmet Designs

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Came across this on Instagram. What I've always wanted...

Attachment 5598
    I like this one, but I'd substitute the white for green. Not at all displeased with anything we currently have, but I'm in the camp that enjoys seeing new stuff come out from my favorite team. Also, anything with old Snorty for a throwback would be sick.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    My god that is ugly. Sorry
    I think what our friend is trying to say here is "My god that is ugly".

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Herd View Post

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Show the matte black look for the un_ game. I want all black for one game and one game only. Auction everything off after the game, they will make a killing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Herd View Post
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Some of these helmets suck so bad. I hate gaudy helmets that are too busy. Keep it simple and clean. Less is more. That's why our current helmet works.
    here's a good example (in my opinion ) of an improved alternative helmet, although not sure what I think about the silver jersey color.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Here is what I want. The helmet would have out logo, of course. Just one game. bisonblack.jpghelmet.jpg

I hope we don't waste money on the alterative hemets or unis.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I hope we don't waste money on the alterative hemets or unis.
    A program could do a one game alternative uniform and make money off of it. Helmet cost: $300. Jersey: $100. Pants: $100. 100 man roster, you have $50,000 invested for this. Sign all the helmets and sell them for $500 each and sell the jerseys for $200 each. Keep the pants for practice. You make $20,000 on one game, get the team outfitted with practice pants for nothing, and there is no way you won't find 200 Bison fans to buy up the jerseys and helmets. That is a good chunk of money with very little effort. You could probably even auction some chosen numbers and helmets out of the lot and increase the take in by a few thousand more. One step further, you could have a raffle where it is a $10 buy in for a chance at one of the 100 helmet and jersey packages with ticket sold every home game and packages sent out at the end of the season. You sell only 10,000 tickets it is a $50,000 take. So many possibilities.

Sounds great. Let us know if our AD buys your math. Good luck.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt