Where does he rank in Bison lore?

I loved the big guy Berwaldt(?). Loved Askew's flair. Even those I was probably too young to really appreciate them. Denver TenBroek was an absolute stud. Woodside came along and was something really special. Woodside may be the best offensive player to ever play in the program. I know NDSU had a great team the last couple years, but I don't think Taylor Braun gets enough respect in the Bison community. That dude did absolute everything, he was arguably the most well rounded player to ever wear a Bison uniform.

For myself, LA may well be the best leader to play in the program. I know I do, but I think people tend to forget that he was really the enguine that moved the machine the last few years. He came in and started as a freshman and really was a stud from the beginning. But what he did with this team this year, in leading them through the season with what we lost, and the identity we built throughout the year this year, is really truly remarkable.

I thought as conference play started rolling this team might get hot in the Summit tournament and do some damage. I was wrong. This team wasn't hot at all on offensive. They were just flat out tougher, and saltier, and more resilient, and better throughout the conference tournament. They came that far. Not some fluke 3 day run - they were just flat out better.

...and things started getting testy in the second half against SDSU. Rabbits have some huge momentum to spring a 38-34 lead and the Nagy does something utterly stupid and calls a TO to kill their momentum. This is the point in the game when LA takes over after it looks like SDSU could break it big, and in the biggest game of the season, the dude nails 2 threes with Jacks in his face and scores 11 points over the next 5 minutes to help NDSU to a 9 point lead. Just huge.

For me, best leader ever to play for NDSU. He's going to graduate with 90+ wins in college basketball. That has to be some kind of record for NDSU.