[QUOTE=344Johnson;508964]
Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
Hang in there kid. This comment is very "thought provoking". Some of us "old guys" get too caught up in ancient history. Your generation doesn't give a crap if Oregon was a traditional doormat. They only see the recent history and it builds from there. That's how traditions get started.[/QUOTE]

^^^^ This is what I was trying to say. Right now recruits don't care if Oregon used to suck. Fact is that the first game I got on my gamecube was NCAA '03, Joey Harrington from the Oregon Ducks was on it. In the time current recruits have been watching football(roughly my age of kids) Oregon has been at worst I respectable team, at best a pretty dang good team.

So Orygun, I was simply trying to suggest that Oregon very well could be a clean program at least compared to other teams. I also said that they recruit different types of players compared to a lot of power teams. Oregon and Ohio St, Texas, Bama have nothing similar. This gives Oregon almost a special category of recruits without recruiting against a lot of big schools. I do not take offense to any of it. From what I've seen, women can be bitches when it is that time of the month.
Yeah, I get what you are saying now. That is not my point. My bitchiness was because of what you said first...which is entirely contradictory to what you are now saying. In fact, it wasn't even true but you threw it onto the table like you were an authority or something.

It's just a pet peeve. I'm over it.