Just a quick breakdown today....

SUU(2-9) vs NDSU(5-7) Big game for the Bison when it comes to seeding, a must win. SUU is still trying to fight off WIU for the last spot in SF. I think the Bison take this game... NDSU 78 SUU 65

Centenary(2-10) vs IPFW(6-6) The Dons dropped a heartbreak to ORU on Thursday and now will have to deal with a scrappy Centenary team. IPFW 69 Centenary 59

IUPUI(9-2) vs WIU(2-9) this could be a tricky game for IUPUI since WIU is tough at home. Both team should be motivated since WIU is trying to hang onto a hopes of going to SF and IUPUI is trying to keep pace with Oakland. I think Jaguars win but it could be closer than expected. IUPUI 73 WIU 64

UMKC(4-7) vs SDSU(8-4) A win here and SDSU would be encroaching on locking up a top 4 seed at SF. UMKC is been playing great baskeball as of late and I think they will give the Rabbits a fight. But the Jacks are just too tough at home. SDSU 77 UMKC 70

Game of the Night

ORU(9-3) vs Oakland(11-1) Just call this game ORU's last stand, a loss here and their chances of winning the regular season title are over. Oakland has been struggling a bit as of late so the Golden Eagles definitely have a shot in this one.

This game has the makings of being a classic and I think ORU will pull off the upset. ORU 71 Oakland 69