Burgundy's post reminds me I was going to share about that experience.

As part of my G&G Collective membership, I get a message from a student athlete. I worked with Curt and requested a message for my daughter (who is an aspiring DI Gymnast) related to recovering from injury and the recruiting process. I didn't specify an athlete and just sort of put the idea out there, not knowing what to expect.

I must say I was beyond impressed. First, Curt sent out articles and the OK Tire commercial so that my daughter would have some background on who Elle Evans is (we live out of market). Next was a well thought out video from Elle to my daughter. We were floored, my daughter looked at me and said, "how do you know her?", LOL.

Elle didn't just "check the box", she really did a great job with the video message. It's great to have some sort of connection with the athletes and she sure has some fans at our house.

Hats off to Curt as well, I enjoyed interacting with him as the idea came together.

I'm really glad that I support the G&G collective. Getting the message for my daughter makes it worth every penny.