Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
1. Cam - bad day to have a bad day. Missed to many open guys and took some bad sacks.

2. Execution - drops, overthrows, low kicks, low snaps, 6 false starts, delay of game. ML is a better man than me. I might have been pressured to name TR as the guy yesterday. But I think the right thing to do is bring in outside eyes. We need help.

3. We don't win big games because the o steps up over and over. We win because the d gets stops when it matters. They could not in ot. Tackling and athleticism were lacking.

5. We adjust in game too slow. I thought (and I think the coaches did too) we'd have to pass more to be successful. We ran pretty well early in the game. Need to stick with it more. Evident really on

Really proud of the effort put forth by the guys
Some big missed throws from Cam. Also some big missed drops. Defense played good enough in regulation, not good enough in OTs. Too many penalties and just kick the ball OOB vs Bergen. I thought we had it after the Payton TD. Amazing we almost had it after all that. The defense needs to get better. Tackling was off, angles were poor too often. Hope we can retain most of the guys expected to be back, especially both Cam and Cole.