Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
I will try and explain it to you two. You grew up in a generation where you talk shit and arent held accountable for it. Oh its only the internet is your mantra..
In our generation if you called me up at night and called me a bunch of names there would be a meet and greet the next day.
Doesnt make any difference how stupid the guy is, after the meet and greet he will have learned a lesson not to do it again. And they usually didnt. It called personal responsibility for you own actions. If you call somebody out you had better be willing to back it up.
I'm not sure how young you assume we are, but we definitely grew up before there was the internet baked into every inch of society. I definitely had "meetings" after school, or in the hallway between classes because someone bumped into you the wrong way. I went to a big school with big city problems - gang activity was a big problem, you had to watch who you shit talked...when we were children. With that said, WE ARE ADULTS, a lot of you quite a bit older so you should know better, mtoutfitter doesn't look cool nor tough, he looks childish...worse than Lakes' blustering. This message board is filled with mostly middle class old men, this isn't the mean streets of Hoople.