Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
Not sure why they couldn’t have run it like NDSU has for, lets see…36 home playoff games! Tickets go on sale aren’t season tickets on Sunday, season ticket holder have until Tuesday to claim, then on Wednesday, anyone can buy them. Wow, so complicated….apparently. When I went on their site on Sunday, with the code, there were a lot of greyed out seats which I assume were season ticket holders, and a lot of available red seats available for purchase. Much like I have seen on our site. So when NDSU fans got the promo code, I am guessing that Bison fans got a couple thousand tickets minimum. No way they wanted that many of us there so to cover up their stupidity, they scrapped it all and started over. I get you screwed up, but at that point, you have to own it and let what will happen, happen. You dont look too great when you cancel tickets from people that purchased them. What the hell is going to happen when someone drives 4 hours, didnt hear about cancelled tickets, and tried to walk in and get their ticket scanned only to be denied?! Some justifiable Karen outrage, thats what!!
If I were USD I’d be worried less about angry Karens and more about getting put into NCAA playoff purgatory via suspension…