Thread: NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

Threaded View

Default NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

NDSU to AAC is my prediction of the research I am conducting while I'm away from Bisonville.

East Carolina | Florida Atlantic | Memphis | Navy | North Texas | Rice | South Florida | SMU | Temple | UTSA | Tulane | Tulsa | UAB | Charlotte

16 Teams are wanted by all conferences at the starts of the College Football Playoff Expansion. ESPN will goto bat for NDSU to be added to AAC.

AAC wants to be the HIGHEST RATED G5 Conference in order to get that G5 CFP Auto Bid, NDSU helps that & helps beat non conference teams to increase the rankings!

NDSU & ______ can be added to reach that 16 teams
    (Air Force to join with Navy?)
    (Missouri State ready?)
    (Delaware or East Coast FCS team)
    (Boise State?)

the AAC mention by coach in article & 2 other sources had no idea Coach Entz was going to say that, It might of been a trial balloon floated to see what reactions were.... Everything was positive. There are couple threads on AAC message board popping up

Tulsa & Memphis are a quick charter flight for the team, driveable for fans;
    that along with 4 Texas Teams with Fargo to Dallas direct flight options.

Football Only probably works best, but if NDSU gets a full sports invite, you GOTTA Take it! It would significantly improve our Basketball and Olympic Sports. (Wrestling stays in Big 12 obviously)

I will continue my research & check in later with you all. This is Exciting!!!! I can't sit & argue with you guys sorry.... just get ready!!!!
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 01-11-2023 at 03:18 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?