Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
What are the odds we think TR is playing dumb? Saving the big stuff for SDSU with the idea that we don’t need it until then, and if we win that game then we’ll be home in the playoffs and SDSU will be on the road?

I mean look, someone is ALWAYS going to complain about playcalling. But right now it’s EVERYONE complaining about playcalling. Moved into a house today so I wasn’t paying attention between plays, but there was two or three times where I looked back up and thought I was watching a replay of the previous QB draw. This all after QP got blasted in the first half and was limping when I saw. What the heck is going on
I only complained about Messingham one game in his time here. He ran the ball as much more more than TR but his run game was more explosive and creative.

Polasek and Vigen were brilliant at setting up plays. When we needed something big, they had perfect timed creative plays like the wheel route. (and it looked exactly the same) They just had a good feel for the game. They just knew the perfect time to run a screen or when to do playaction or a quick hitch. Roehl has some good games but the shitty ones are becoming too frequent. It all started late 2019.