Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
so we padding stats with Concordia, Tartelton, Northridge , Idaho and Northern Comm College?
embarassing 4 games there.

I wonder what NDSU's W-L record is without the 4-5 cupcakes every year.

Idaho was 1-21
CSnorth 9-13
Cal Poly 4-20
unlv 12-15
Pacific 9-9
Mo St 13-10
Tartleton 10-10
Indy st 15-10
not exactly murderers row.

10-2 in Non Conference should be a breeze, else its a failure.
Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
Arizona & Creighton are obviously the big ticket games but UNLV has name recognition and is a Mountain West team which is a 2 bid conference so that's a solid game for us. ISU is a MVC team who is typically pretty solid finishing 4th last year in their conference which is also 2 bids, they also return their top 6 players from that 4th place team so they should be a pretty good squad. Missouri St is always a tough game for us but they haven't finished well the last couple of seasons. I'd count that as 4 quality OOC games and we should be able to win 2 or 3 of them if we show up.

I actually agree with Chapo for a change that if we want to get to the dance we should get through this thing at 10-2 or minimum 9-3, however we tend to lay an egg at least once in the OOC schedule it wouldn't surprise me if we come out of it 8-4 with Dave talking the whole time about playing our best ball in March. I'm excited about this season, can't wait to get it started!
I'm not seeing Missouri St. We play Montana St.