Thread: 2021 Recruiting Updates

Threaded View

Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by SkolMitzel View Post
    Does anybody have any updates on these recruits?

Cashius Howell
    Dominic Mcmillian
    Dorian Singer
    Leviticus McAffee
    Cashius Howell - jmo but I gave up on him a long time ago. Many offers, at least 10, including 4 FBS (Wyoming among them). KState is also keeping an eye on him so that could turn into an offer someday...

Dominic McMillian - iirc Lakes said he was looking for FBS offers. Twitter did seem that way, not so much lately. Now that LB Logan Kopp is a commit, hoping that speeds up a 2nd LB to commit (preferably one with more size ala McMillian.

Dorian Singer - transferred from Tartan to hs in Arizona in attempt to get more exposure. To me he is really a long shot. Perhaps the Bison get lucky at 2nd signing day if his choices are disappointing (to him).
    He did like NDSU at the time of this article (July 25) (13 offers, including 4 FBS).
    https://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/i...ta-to-arizona/
    Before his move to Arizona 247 (Ryan Burns) had done a crystal ball for Singer to SDSU.

Leviticus McAffee - seemed happy to post his official offer from Western Kentucky July 31.
    He did not post one from NDSU - so just a guess here but with the Bison having 2 commits from DB’s already (plus ATH Enock Sibomana) he may not have a commitable offer anymore
    Last edited by bruinbison; 08-19-2020 at 07:42 PM.